Who do you look like? (4 Viewers)

Gong Farmer said:
jamie6.jpg

Ian from Omelette
Cant see that Billy, it's not a bleedin picture of Robert Smith again is it?
Here, I still have your CD by that band Nigglepth loves

swingkid said:
The Coldspoon Conspiracy

coldspoons.jpg
Good Holy God that's the funniest thing i've seen in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

there's a guy in the west cork construction industry who's the absolute spit of niall TRM, so much that i used do double-takes whenever he walked into the office.

In the last three months, I've been told...

defimage1.jpg

and

hp040312.jpg

You'll notice that one has hair and one hasn't. I'm as hairy as the former and, apparently, I have the "aura" of the latter. These would be Koreans saying this. I've been carving the words "oh lord christ no! oh fuck! oh no no no fucky no" into my torso ever since with a black bic.

The Aura Of Billy Corgan...piss those words onto my grave one snowy night, would you?
http://www.chireader.com/TheMeter/hp040312.jpg

If you have over 3000 posts, you might look like this.
It does not make you bad people though.

besides that football manager (who i do look like) and that guy from the OC (who i don't look like), i don't really know who i look like. i'm open to suggestion...

edit: ah, i didn't realise how old this thread is.

hag said:
besides that football manager (who i do look like) and that guy from the OC (who i don't look like), i don't really know who i look like. i'm open to suggestion...
Ok, was watchin Scrubs the other day and Brendan Fraser was on it. And at the exact same time, John and I were both like "Hey, doesn't he look like Hag." True story.

hag said:

edit: ah, i didn't realise how old this thread is.
You look like a mixture between Don Johnson and Sledgehammer. With a hint of Steve Backley and a dash of that guy from the boyband Blue.

Zita said:
Ok, was watchin Scrubs the other day and Brendan Fraser was on it. And at the exact same time, John and I were both like "Hey, doesn't he look like Hag." True story.
I remember that episode. It's a two-parter. And in the second part, the Guided By Voices song "Hold on Hope" features in a weepy part.

Not GBV's greatest work by any stretch of the imagination... it was during Robert Pollard's dickhead stage.

Zita said:
??? i don't see it. that's more bizarre than the OC guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back