who do people follow? (3 Viewers)

Two other rrrr's? I thought it was just me and Kev Gallen who supported West Londons finest comedy act.

I do get a grin at how a lot of Irish people's reason for following some English team is a three sentence long explanation/defence involving their brother or some childhood infatuation with something on the telly.

And Irish people joking about most United fans being from London is the goddamn, hands-down funniest/saddest thing in the world.
Day-tripping glory-hunting fuckwits for the most part.
Support your local team.

I think of much sadder things, like your post.
I'd be interested to hear your views on foreigners.

unrepentant rovers fan

ShamrockRovers.GIF

Two other rrrr's? I thought it was just me and Kev Gallen who supported West Londons finest comedy act.
There's not many of us, went to a supporters night before, only my Dad and I showed up, not even the person that put the Ad in the paper was there :(

I went to a few of the Irish supporters meet-ups when I first moved over. I got charged a tenner for the privilage of watching a game in the pub. I didn't go back.

We just need one more for a five a side game.

I'm a Damien Delaney type player

slow, cant cross, cant defend, lack motivation, blame others for my mistakes.

I doubt you're that bad KG. Still though, he's the only left back we have, not counting Borrowdale (whoever he is). Just looking at positives, we have Stewart, Gorks, Connolly, Leitgewood, Buzsaky (injurised), Lopez (still, I think), Vine. All good players. Maybe Rowlands and Aygemang too. We just need a good striker I think. Would you take De Canio back? I would, I think. For all his faults, he was a funny bastard.

Di Canio would be a lot better than the current two favourites, Calderwood and Magilton.

I hear Vialli is being interviewed and maybe di matteo. Would like di matteo to get it.

Its all very uninspiring at the moment though. Looks like we will spend very little and are been linked to players like Dele Adebola.

no wonder season tickets are reportably so slow.

Appoint Alan Curbishley. Give him complete control and ten million quid and we will get promoted. sadly there is no chance he would go near QPR with the current setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back