Where's That Whisky Thread? (1 Viewer)

Jack Daniel's Single Barrel (pump Action).

Absolutely beautiful.

Somebody stop me. I have to get up early tomorrow.
its not really a 'whiskey' whiskey though. its a bourbon. a 'sour' whiskey.
i find the smell offensive of regular JD. even in coke.
is the fancy one you have smelling more or less of JD?

my favourite whiskey:
mp-spirits-bushmills.jpg

or any of the bushmills range will do.
love the stuff

Redbreast 15-year old for me - gorgeous stuff, if a little costly. My usual birthday/christmas/valentines day gift to myself. This year it will become a quarterly present (more or less) as I am going to treat myself to a bottle to celebrate finishing my exams :D

Will have to go easy on it though as I've a mini marathon to do just a few days later :rolleyes:

dunno rich, I'm not into scotch at all but tippled on some chivas regal quite recently, and it was rapih...

there's a bottle of midelton in the off license up the road. 120 bucks. the curiosity is almost too much.

ah... still sipping away. I propose a new proverb: "a nice whiskey needs no ice".

Maker's Mark bourbon is lovely.
Jameson Crested 10 I got a bottle of the other week from Superquinn for 22 euro i think. It was lovely. Jamey 12 year is 27 there now too i think but it was sold out.

Redbreast or Middleton. Lovely stuff.

Jameson 12 year old is very good shit as well.

Whiskey gives me the heebie jeebies tho. Its been a while.....

Ever mix whisky with tequila?

you get so angry

BTW Plug I would have given you rep for your proverb if i'd seen it before the fall

I survived and woke up early (way too early as it happens). And it was beautiful. Nothing like normal JD, but just like it. Wihtout the "sour" and harsh taste (what I usually love). Possibly the nicest whiskey I've tasted in a while. Very smooth and deceptively not alcoholic. Until the 45% hits you after a few glasses.

Squiggle! I walked right past you on Sth Frederick Street yesterday. I really was going to say hello but was rushing back to work. About 2 o'clock. I was the good looking fat bloke squinting at you in the sun, seeing if it was indeed you (ok, I wasn't actually looking at the face - only realised as I passed you...what can I say...? (The sun was in my face!)) I recognised the deadly hair. And stuff.

Anyway, it's the turn of the gorgeous Chivas Regal tonight. Real whisky.

Ah, it's been a while....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back