Where's That Whisky Thread? (2 Viewers)

Jack Daniel's Single Barrel (pump Action).

Absolutely beautiful.

Somebody stop me. I have to get up early tomorrow.
its not really a 'whiskey' whiskey though. its a bourbon. a 'sour' whiskey.
i find the smell offensive of regular JD. even in coke.
is the fancy one you have smelling more or less of JD?

my favourite whiskey:
mp-spirits-bushmills.jpg

or any of the bushmills range will do.
love the stuff

Redbreast 15-year old for me - gorgeous stuff, if a little costly. My usual birthday/christmas/valentines day gift to myself. This year it will become a quarterly present (more or less) as I am going to treat myself to a bottle to celebrate finishing my exams :D

Will have to go easy on it though as I've a mini marathon to do just a few days later :rolleyes:

dunno rich, I'm not into scotch at all but tippled on some chivas regal quite recently, and it was rapih...

there's a bottle of midelton in the off license up the road. 120 bucks. the curiosity is almost too much.

ah... still sipping away. I propose a new proverb: "a nice whiskey needs no ice".

Maker's Mark bourbon is lovely.
Jameson Crested 10 I got a bottle of the other week from Superquinn for 22 euro i think. It was lovely. Jamey 12 year is 27 there now too i think but it was sold out.

Redbreast or Middleton. Lovely stuff.

Jameson 12 year old is very good shit as well.

Whiskey gives me the heebie jeebies tho. Its been a while.....

Ever mix whisky with tequila?

you get so angry

BTW Plug I would have given you rep for your proverb if i'd seen it before the fall

I survived and woke up early (way too early as it happens). And it was beautiful. Nothing like normal JD, but just like it. Wihtout the "sour" and harsh taste (what I usually love). Possibly the nicest whiskey I've tasted in a while. Very smooth and deceptively not alcoholic. Until the 45% hits you after a few glasses.

Squiggle! I walked right past you on Sth Frederick Street yesterday. I really was going to say hello but was rushing back to work. About 2 o'clock. I was the good looking fat bloke squinting at you in the sun, seeing if it was indeed you (ok, I wasn't actually looking at the face - only realised as I passed you...what can I say...? (The sun was in my face!)) I recognised the deadly hair. And stuff.

Anyway, it's the turn of the gorgeous Chivas Regal tonight. Real whisky.

Ah, it's been a while....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back