Where's That Whisky Thread? (1 Viewer)

Squiggle! I walked right past you on Sth Frederick Street yesterday. I really was going to say hello but was rushing back to work. About 2 o'clock. I was the good looking fat bloke squinting at you in the sun, seeing if it was indeed you (ok, I wasn't actually looking at the face - only realised as I passed you...what can I say...? (The sun was in my face!)) I recognised the deadly hair. And stuff.

Anyway, it's the turn of the gorgeous Chivas Regal tonight. Real whisky.

Ah, it's been a while....

Hehe! Wow! I feel kinda famous now. Not as famous as vinnie though.

Say Hi next time or I'll begin to think you're stalking me :)

Tried a few Japanese ones recently which have been very good.

For a relaxing time, make it Suntory time.

suntory.jpg

Hehe! Wow! I feel kinda famous now. Not as famous as vinnie though.

Say Hi next time or I'll begin to think you're stalking me :)

I might. If I have time....Was very rushed. Wasn't sure. But then was about two minutes later. You know when you get that "I know that face," kind of thing. And I was facing into the sun, so mostly it was just the hair.

And if I'm listening to music, I rarely take my headphone soff to talk to people. It's easier to ignore. It's so much effort!!!!

I might. If I have time....Was very rushed. Wasn't sure. But then was about two minutes later. You know when you get that "I know that face," kind of thing. And I was facing into the sun, so mostly it was just the hair.

And if I'm listening to music, I rarely take my headphone soff to talk to people. It's easier to ignore. It's so much effort!!!!

Goff, are there any pictures of you on the net? I'm bleedin dyin to know what you like.

My favourite whiskeys/whiskies..

3 Irish

Redbreast 15 year old*

Bushmills Single Cask Sherry Matured

Willie Napier 44 Year Old Pure Pot Still
PRICEY BUT AMAAAAAAZING

3 Scotch

Bowmore 17 Year Old

Springbank 10 Year Old (drinkin it now)

Bowmore 1964...Straight from the cask at the distillery! MMmmmmmmmm.

Tried a few Japanese ones recently which have been very good.

* Sorry for the blatant plugs for my work, but I write all those tasting notes so you can read what they taste like there.
you drink whiskey and write about it as you JOB!? for MONEY!!??

I'm jealous. :)

Goff, are there any pictures of you on the net? I'm bleedin dyin to know what you like.

There was. A while ago on the self-portrait thread, but I think that's gone.

You'll probably find some on www.readerswives.ie but you might not recognise me with the masking tape over me eyes.

I'm sure that "Hunk Of The Year" photo is still around somewhere from back in the early days. 1995, I think. Or '96. (I'm not messing).

Ah, the good old days....

There was. A while ago on the self-portrait thread, but I think that's gone.

You'll probably find some on www.readerswives.ie but you might not recognise me with the masking tape over me eyes.

I'm sure that "Hunk Of The Year" photo is still around somewhere from back in the early days. 1995, I think. Or '96. (I'm not messing).

Ah, the good old days....

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!

Mask.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back