where has all the acid gone? (1 Viewer)

i'll pm you this afternoon i have it written down somewhere on the back of a book or something. its not that dodgy, its from a cafe in the 'dam and i've never had any hassle with it. yet! you can order a cocktail of different types of mushies aswell its decent enough

[wondering if the overall standard of posting on thumped would be more or less intelligible if all concerned were off their heads on mushrooms]

acid was killed by yokes.

this discussion pops up now and again on ie-dance, or nowadays ie-rant.

i think the proliferation of (cheap) E's killed off the acid market here. also for dealers you can make much more profit from hash coke or yokes so there wouldnt be much point in bringing in acid.

i would play a tenner each for trips if they were available.

these are probably them mexicans or hawaibabys
good but not as good as the old fashioned irish ones
i dont know if they just seem better because they are free
or because you can eat enough to get a sumo wrestler
whacked but i still insist my preference is the oul irish

you know what your gettin in them,
bit omuck bit ocowshite bit ofungus and bit opsylowhatchemecallit
guarenteed irish

Originally posted by minka
[wondering if the overall standard of posting on thumped would be more or less intelligible if all concerned were off their heads on mushrooms]

i think it'd be a lot more difficult to see the screen to begin with. a certain friend of ours and i were doing something similar once, trying to write a track, but the dialogue boxes kept jumping off the screen so we had to abandon it.

i dont know if you would make more because everyone is sellin them and nobody the other
supply and demand
a sheet costs fuck all (apparently never bought one myself)
i know you wouldnt be able to get rid of them as easily as yokes cause the demand aint nearly the same
buuuut the supply aint even reallly existent as far as most people ive talked to on the topic are concerned

people will keep comin back for yokes for a long time till their body gets fucked(a few years)
same for acid except till their mind gets fooked(a few weeks)

your reference about
"drugs bores"or somethin

i find people who abstain from drugs(drink included )
to be awful boring cunts

drugs bores makes about as much sense as definitely maybe
thats also the name of a shite album

having trouble remembering all the site names if you google search "smart shops and magic mushrooms" you'll find a list of around 20 or 30 online stores but some of them are dodgy as fuck. i subscribe to a site called www.tlbrancha.com for about 7.50 a month, not so for their mushies but you can buy white widow and stuff from them if you're a member and their prices are good. their store has a netherlands tourist badge and they aren't dodgy at all and they are cheaper than most dublin smoke dealers. anyway hope you all get fucked, have a nice weekend

i saw recently that some bloke was selling them in a sex shop
in town

he was caught

fair play to em for tryin

imagine the oulwans in the shop
"give us two flexiheads turbos, lemon flavoured jimmyhats
and an eighth o shrooms"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back