Where can I get gig posters printed *CHEAP*? (1 Viewer)

Frobisher

Jaysus, the printing costs are killing me. Anyone found anywhere to print gig posters that's a good bit cheaper than anywhere else? I'll happily go bulk from abroad if I need to but google isn't throwing up a lot of options. The sizes I'm interested in are A3/A2, 40x30 inches & 40x60 inches. Any help on this would be really great.

Jaysus, the printing costs are killing me. Anyone found anywhere to print gig posters that's a good bit cheaper than anywhere else? I'll happily go bulk from abroad if I need to but google isn't throwing up a lot of options. The sizes I'm interested in are A3/A2, 40x30 inches & 40x60 inches. Any help on this would be really great.

mcp in cork is the cheapest Ive found [email protected]

Are you in Dublin? Reads on Nassua St is really cheap and prints good quality colour stuff..

just make sure you give them a jpeg with a high enough res to cope with the size without pixellation, their rates are 95c per A3 colour for example, something like 80c for A4. They do flyers too

we do colour a3's for 50c each, going down to 25c or even less on long runs so it all depends on qty really

That's pretty decent. Any chance you could tell what quantities bring it down lower. Do you do bigger sizes too? I'm after 40x30 inch (specific size for official Dublin poster sites) but also other larger sizes without the need to be realy specific on exact dimensions.

On short runs like 100 we do them digitally 120gm

100 - 49 euro
200 - 89 euro

longer runs we do litho 170gm, we do a lot of generic tour posters for folk like mundy/frank & walters/sultans of ping/charlie parr/barzin/jeniferever/mark geary/etc

500 a3 cmyk 170gm - 199.00 (40c each)
1000 a3 cmyk 170gm - 235.00 (23.5c each)
2000 a3 cmyk 170gm - 299.00 (15c each)

what we do for a lot of tours is handle the posting out of the posters to the venues for the bands too so today, for example, we're doing 1000 posters for Jon Kenny and sending 100 of them off to each venue and then we just charge him the actual posting costs. This saves the hassle of sending them to his agent and then her having to re-box up ten parcels and lugging them to the post office. it costs the same as if she did it herself but saves her the trouble.

for billboards, again it all depends on qty you require

is the billboard B&W or full colour (cmyk)?

It hasn't been designed yet so the printing costs will dictate that. Could you give prices for that too?

Great to see the above on the A3, you'll be getting some business from me on that I reckon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back