When your nemesis happens to be waiting your table.. (1 Viewer)

Italian women, like all women who aren't Irish, love Irish men cos we've lovely cute accents and they want to fondle our red hair, our freckles, and straighten our teeth.

who could blame them?

Ive found mediteranian women cant get enough of our impotently falling asleep on top of them and snoring smithwicks fumes into their faces.

When out for dinner, nearly fucking died when this yoke that ive had some serious beef with for years ends up waiting our table. She was extremely professional and just delt with things normal. But...

Im concerned she spat in my food?

This girl robbed my friend before and started on a few others. I did some fairly dodgy shite back to her in retalition of course. But I wouldnt of spat in her food, but shes low....

If she hates you as much as you hate her, then you can be guaranteed your meal came with a side-order of golliers. Hers and probably the rest of the kitchen staff!

Tales of chefs and waiters doing things like this are hugely exaggerated - I spent long time in the kitchen and never saw someone do anything like that - and there was often more than enough provocation.

me too
i think these 'guarantees' people are throwing around aren't worth the paper they aren't written on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back