When your nemesis happens to be waiting your table.. (1 Viewer)

when i get to your age i hope i know better than this.
cheer up kid.
sorry. really. sorry Roisin, that was out of line. Very sorry, indeed. I'm a dick head.
Roisin, its just that every thread that you start, seems to be aggressive towards someone else. I was only trying to make a point, but looking back, I'm not proud of my method. Sorry.
Thanks, Oh Shit

sorry. really. sorry Roisin, that was out of line. Very sorry, indeed. I'm a dick head.
Roisin, its just that every thread that you start, seems to be aggressive towards someone else. I was only trying to make a point, but looking back, I'm not proud of my method. Sorry.
Thanks, Oh Shit

Daaaaaaad, get the off my forum, you're embarrassing me.

Eh Eric the last thread I posted was about hair colour and I think the one before that was about a pro life add....

Hmm...

Eh Eric the last thread I posted was about hair colour and I think the one before that was about a pro life add....

Hmm...
Well, maybe not every thread, Roisin. In any case, sorry for being an old prick and a dick head. Wasn't directed at you specifically, more so, the kids these days.
sorry again.
sorry. I'm out of touch.

gwili.jpg

is it possible for a 19 year old to have a nemesis?
Of course, even Maggie Simpson has a nemesis! The baby with the unibrow!

Actually, aren't you more likely to have a nemesis when you're 19? I had several!

If you've ever complained about anyhthing in a restaurant, chances your food has probably been spat in already. Horrible but true fact.

We recently wrote a song called "teenage pricks". I thought this would be a good time to mention that. I'll see if I can fit in a mention of spitting on food.

Carry on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back