When your nemesis happens to be waiting your table.. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

When out for dinner, nearly fucking died when this yoke that ive had some serious beef with for years ends up waiting our table. She was extremely professional and just delt with things normal. But...

Im concerned she spat in my food?

This girl robbed my friend before and started on a few others. I did some fairly dodgy shite back to her in retalition of course. But I wouldnt of spat in her food, but shes low....

She got a lend of my friends coat in the smoking area when we thought she was sound got it back a few minutes later 30 quid was gone out of the inside pocket. I explained it better but BACK UP!! or something came up.

afraid that someone spat in yer food? were you in the kitchen and maybe saw it? or, did one of yer 19 year old friends pass on on a rumor that if you ate there, someone would spit into yer food.
Its all ahead of you, Rosin. When ya get to my age, golden showers, and 2 girls, one cup, and even McDonalds isn't really that 'gross' or 'shocking'. let alone saliva. Have you never french kissed any one?
cheer up kid.

afraid that someone spat in yer food? were you in the kitchen and maybe saw it? or, did one of yer 19 year old friends pass on on a rumor that if you ate there, someone would spit into yer food.
Its all ahead of you, Rosin. When ya get to my age, golden showers, and 2 girls, one cup, and even McDonalds isn't really that 'gross' or 'shocking'. let alone saliva. Have you never french kissed any one?
cheer up kid.

its spelled R O I S I N!

No, i just assumed she would because shes such a bollocks to tell you the truth..

So when I get to your age i'll stop being shocked and turn into a prick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back