when you realise your parents are completly ignorant and there is no hope for them (3 Viewers)

Re: when you realise your parents are completly ignorant and there is no hope for the

haha! "best dad award" goes to Lurlows aul fella

Re: when you realise your parents are completly ignorant and there is no hope for the

Yeah, I'm pretty grateful for my nutty family now.

My dad only just learned how to use a computer a few years ago, and he's still not so confident on it. But he's right. He stuck with his typewriter until about three years ago because he said that he couldn't stare at the screen, and that it's unnatural to write on light. Which is probably true, so hardly embarrassing. He also said that computers are like cats (fickle, unpredictable) and typewriters are like dogs (not perfect, but operate with a comprehensible logic, loyal, reassuringly noisy, etc), and he is a man who loves his dogs.

But even worse than discovering that your folks don't have a clue about loads of stuff is realising that they do. And then you find yourself talking like them, hauling out their lines and everything. Crikey. Now that's disturbing.

My parents have a church in the states and spend most weekends standing across the road from soldier's funerals with signs that say "WAR FAGS" and "GOD HATES FAGS".

Oh those crazy jedi's!!

My parents have a church in the states and spend most weekends standing across the road from soldier's funerals with signs that say "WAR FAGS" and "GOD HATES FAGS".

Oh those crazy jedi's!!

I saw that programme too.

Wackos.

Its good to have people like that in the world though. No matter how nuts you think you are, looking at them kind of makes you realise you're not all that nuts after all.

Oh those crazy jedi's!!
April fools was yesterday :rolleyes:

the best thing about becoming a parent is that you don't even have to try and act cool anymore, you can just say what you like as loud as you like, wear sweatpants with a shirt, answer the door in a vest, follow every meal with a nap and scowl at MTV and the "noise" bands to make these days it's brilliant wait till it all happens to you

...oh dear..i do most of that already and I've yet to breed

it's safer if everyone assumes there is a :) at the end of every sentence on thumped.

Example: yous are all cunts

the way i read it: yous are all cunts:)

it's safer if everyone assumes there is a :) at the end of every sentence on thumped.

Example: yous are all cunts

the way i read it: yous are all cunts:)
You would you thick cunt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back