when you realise your parents are completly ignorant and there is no hope for them (4 Viewers)

Re: when you realise your parents are completly ignorant and there is no hope for the

mine too. his latest purchase is a sat nav thing, bought a couple of months ago and now gathering dust in his kitchen. ah parents.

My da did the same with the sat nav. I don't know why he got it, he knows where everywhere is.

Re: when you realise your parents are completly ignorant and there is no hope for the

I think it's going to be very embarrassing for my kid to read over the bollix I've written on Thumped over the past six years.

Junior Gannon, 2025: "My daddy was a twat"

My Aunt is a complete and utter racist, it is immensely mortifying, I lived with her last year while I was in college in Dublin and Jesus...what she didn't say about Muslims "coming over here trying to take over, they will have us all wearing veils and blowing ourselves up"...she just doesn't get that you cannot say things like that in public...I love her to bits, but God I couldn't put up with it anymore, had to move out.

My Aunt is a complete and utter racist, it is immensely mortifying, I lived with her last year while I was in college in Dublin and Jesus...what she didn't say about Muslims "coming over here trying to take over, they will have us all wearing veils and blowing ourselves up"...she just doesn't get that you cannot say things like that in public...I love her to bits, but God I couldn't put up with it anymore, had to move out.

do ireland have a party similar to the BNP?

I think it's going to be very embarrassing for my kid to read over the bollix I've written on Thumped over the past six years.

I'm hoping someone will invent a way of finding and deleting all the crap I've written over the years

Why oh why didn't I remain anonymous?

The Internet 2 will be in full effect at that point, and thumped will have been deleted, unable to able to make the transition.

Eircore will be grand, and in fact will hits its golden age, but, thumped... fucked.

There will be some suspicion that Diddles (first female Taoiseach) is in some way involved with this deletion, at the time most people reject Diddlesgate, although the theory received renewed attention after an Taoiseach appointed Rosin as Minister for Education.

do ireland have a party similar to the BNP?

there's the immigration control platform, i'm not sure if they're a fully-fledged political party or just devote themselves to writing ill-informed ranty letters to the newspapers about how we are going to be taken over by swarthy hordes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back