When Under Ether - new music show on RTE 2 (3 Viewers)

Some people said it was good and some people said it was bad. What exactly do you want from people? Also, what has anyone getting off their hole and doing anything got to do with whether the thing they do is any use?

Jesus Vinnie, when are you people going to get it?
If you don't make TV shows you can't criticise TV shows.
If you don't make records you can't criticise records.
I'm blue in the face on this one.

Also RTE is only NOMINALLY a state broadcasting company, you have no say and advertising revenue IS the bottom line so STOP BITCHING.

I have a lot of experience in front of and behind the camera so my opinion matters and I say WUE is AOK.

Jesus Vinnie, when are you people going to get it?
If you don't make TV shows you can't criticise TV shows.
If you don't make records you can't criticise records.
I'm blue in the face on this one.

Also RTE is only NOMINALLY a state broadcasting company, you have no say and advertising revenue IS the bottom line so STOP BITCHING.

I have a lot of experience in front of and behind the camera so my opinion matters and I say WUE is AOK.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA You work in telly? you failled the film exam !!!!! Ya fucking dope . Why don't you go back to work on podge and rodge getting the fart noise right or fixing the fucking puppets hair and leave the social commentary to us.

ahem..........

I meant to say

Do you work in the media? That must be interesting work indeed.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA You work in telly? you failled the film exam !!!!! Ya fucking dope . Why don't you go back to work on podge and rodge getting the fart noise right or fixing the fucking puppets hair and leave the social commentary to us.

ahem..........

I meant to say

Do you work in the media? That must be interesting work indeed.

*Genius*

Slightly off topic but... is it inconsiderate not to take account of how slow a reader might be when posting on a message board?

People should put the effort of bitching on this thread into bumping the Analogue thread
That Analogue programme is fantastically well made - it's beautifully shot and the presentation is sublime. BUT - I couldn't help thinking, most every "artist" on it takes themselves very seriously. It turns me off checking out their music. The exception in the episode I watched was So Cow, who I like, but most of the rest was a bit po-faced.
The Kronos interview was great though, and yr man had some good things to say. Still worth a look.

can you elaborate please?

Like if you use rhetorical devices and it goes right over someone's head and they make a ninny out of themselves.. I just think it's embarrassing for all parties because I'm like that. I can't really imagine totally avoiding irony or sarcasm though so I can't tally the needs of the unfortunate 'slow' types with normal interaction (as I see it).

So who is this Michelle one anyway, and why was not informed that there was a Padma lookalike with a northern accent attending gigs! Why?

Why do I get the impression looking at it that it is aimed at a weekend before teatime audience. It has a T4 vibe about it.

After two episodes this show has gotten a nominee in Entertainment.ie's annual awards.

(Mormon Nailer: Top Chef fan? The Gastrognome (Kevin) better win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back