What's wrong with thumped.com? (3 Viewers)

Pete: lazy person/power user feature request. Make a copy of the Recent Posts | thumped.com page and append "/unread " to end of the urls used for the text of the thread titles. That little blue dot that is serving its function in the New Posts page is a bit small of a thing to click.

Pete: lazy person/power user feature request. Make a copy of the Recent Posts | thumped.com page and append "/unread " to end of the urls used for the text of the thread titles. That little blue dot that is serving its function in the New Posts page is a bit small of a thing to click.

that's actually what it does by default (and i may be wrong on the next bit) as long as there's thread marking information for you, in respect of each thread listed in Recent Posts, in the database

or maybe not. anyway the /unread is in there for some of the thread title links for me

Hi Pete.

One small thing: the "Login or Sign up" link. It's not clickable in Chrome/FF on OSX. Did someone mention this already? Apologies if so!

Of course it's probably not a big deal since there is a massive "Sign up now!" button right below you can use instead.

Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 11.10.31.png

Actually, I just noticed it's fine at smaller resolutions. You seem to have a breakpoint at 1024px, where the format for the navigation changes. The #navWrap element has a z-index of 99 so it's basically sitting over the Login link when the browser window is 1024px. You probably don't need that z-index at all tbh (or you can just give the Signup link a higher z-index of course).

Hi Pete.

One small thing: the "Login or Sign up" link. It's not clickable in Chrome/FF on OSX. Did someone mention this already? Apologies if so!

Of course it's probably not a big deal since there is a massive "Sign up now!" button right below you can use instead.

View attachment 10133

Actually, I just noticed it's fine at smaller resolutions. You seem to have a breakpoint at 1024px, where the format for the navigation changes. The #navWrap element has a z-index of 99 so it's basically sitting over the Login link when the browser window is 1024px. You probably don't need that z-index at all tbh (or you can just give the Signup link a higher z-index of course).

excellent advice, but search this thread for adblock

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back