What's wrong with thumped.com? (5 Viewers)

APPARA google don't like you having a www and a non-www version of a site, and for some reason i'd never enforced it in the .htaccess file in /bbs. so there you go.

Can the inactive state of hyperlink text be underlined? (like is the gold standard across the internets?)

The only way to see if something is linked is if you hunt and peck around or notice that text is pulled from the title/header of the page being linked to. e.g.

2014-08-25 10_08_53-2014 releases worth a listen.. _ Page 8 _ thumped.com.png

Can the inactive state of hyperlink text be underlined? (like is the gold standard across the internets?)

The only way to see if something is linked is if you hunt and peck around or notice that text is pulled from the title/header of the page being linked to. e.g.

View attachment 9051

Standards?

Square.

Not a bad idea.

While we're on the subject, what's the general feeling about the way the page title is retrieved and replaces the URL text? I can see the benefit but it kind of annoys me.

Not a bad idea.

While we're on the subject, what's the general feeling about the way the page title is retrieved and replaces the URL text? I can see the benefit but it kind of annoys me.

I'm a purist when it comes to URLs, I gotta see them. None of this truncation stuff (that I believe Chrome is/will be adopting) or the display text being hijacked by the page title (which aren't always informative). You can judge a lot from just a raw URL.

Today's server load problems should be resolved.

That's not to say there won't be a new set of problems tomorrow.

Whilst I'm here. Is there a way to display Spotify embeds without the crappy oversized artwork and instead show a list of the tracks? Like it used to work in the past.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back