What's wrong with thumped.com? (5 Viewers)

I kept getting logged out every 5 yesterday when I was using a uk ip address.
Tried an irish one and there was no problem at all.
Coincidence? I think not.

Mobile site. When log in, and go to post keep getting a "you must be logged in to post" notice. clicking on that, to log in again, and translucent/while screen covers page, and log in gets moved from where keyboard pop's up.

Mobile site. When log in, and go to post keep getting a "you must be logged in to post" notice. clicking on that, to log in again, and translucent/while screen covers page, and log in gets moved from where keyboard pop's up.

what device / browser?

When you load the mobile version version it jumps around all over the gaff before settling down. I think it's the social media sharing buttons in the "Featured Thread" box. I was already struggling with a bad case of unintentional link clicking on my phone, this has thrown it beyond all control.

When you load the mobile version version it jumps around all over the gaff before settling down. I think it's the social media sharing buttons in the "Featured Thread" box. I was already struggling with a bad case of unintentional link clicking on my phone, this has thrown it beyond all control.

there are no social media sharing buttons in the featured thread box?

i cannot reproduce these logout issues, on three IOS devices and two Android

i cannot reproduce these logout issues, on three IOS devices and two Android

I'm on ios 7.0.6 and on many occasions I will login, click reply, type my reply, click "post reply" and have to login a second time.

It's shockingly rare to post a few times, go to a different page, and come back to thumped and still be logged in.

In a normal visit I'll have to login 2-3 times.

Actually there's one more thing.

The "auto complete" on my username and password is frequently blank.

To make it not blank I have to frequently close the login screen. Click the thumped icon. Click the forums tab/link. Click login.

Sometimes I have to do that twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back