What's wrong with thumped.com? (3 Viewers)

Dont mind him Scitter.I fucking missed you.Like a brother you are.

do the news articles publish automatically at midnight or something. there are peak times for these things, i'm pretty sure midnight isnt one and 11ses or lunchtime in ireland is, when people go internetting looking for work breakage.

do the news articles publish automatically at midnight or something. there are peak times for these things, i'm pretty sure midnight isnt one and 11ses or lunchtime in ireland is, when people go internetting looking for work breakage.

they publish when i get a chance to scratch myself

ah fair enough. if there was a way to automate them i spose it might be a thing, stuff like that sfmato gig which looks amazing, a lot of people who might dig that might also be in bed by now and not insomniacs like everyone here.

ah fair enough. if there was a way to automate them i spose it might be a thing, stuff like that sfmato gig which looks amazing, a lot of people who might dig that might also be in bed by now and not insomniacs like everyone here.

it's a valid point.

i can schedule news posts to go live mid-morning, say, but to be perfectly honest unless i crosspost the links to twitter and facebook at the same time it makes no real difference... so i post everything to twitter twice, 12 hours apart, and when i remember i schedule facebook posts. although i'm losing faith in the facebook...

it's a valid point.

although i'm losing faith in the facebook...

I'm stating it here and now...facebook is on its last legs.This time next year it'll be fucked.

Its myspacing at a rate of nauts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back