What's wrong with thumped.com? (3 Viewers)

maybe i'm missing something obvious?

attachments.png

had the same problems with this. I'll get it sorted my end. I don't think its the site at all.

That's really weird. The mobile version strips out a huge amount of stuff. It's really just the bare essentials.

Every time I click a link in the "Post Feedback" box on the right I get an error message "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

I'm using Chrome on Windows XP

Every time I click a link in the "Post Feedback" box on the right I get an error message "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

I'm using Chrome on Windows XP

yeah me too. will investigate

it used to work, didn't it?

thumped works for me again. I didn't do anything my side. The only difference I noticed is that ads are being served from some google analytics thing rather than the cloudflare stuff that was causing my browser hang before.

on the down side, twitter doesn't work in work since this happened.

thumped works for me again. I didn't do anything my side. The only difference I noticed is that ads are being served from some google analytics thing rather than the cloudflare stuff that was causing my browser hang before.

on the down side, twitter doesn't work in work since this happened.

sounds to me like your work proxy is jockered

Maybe you should ditch the 'What's New' tab and make put the 'New Posts' there instead. It not only solves the spoiler tag preview issue but might produce more posting. I only comment on threads that people have posted on and show up on the first page of the What's New result. I now realize how many threads I've actually been missing because I never saw them. Just a thought. The 'new posts' option moves depending on which part of the site you are viewing, it's why I thought it was gone and replaced with that 'What's New' tab.

Maybe you should ditch the 'What's New' tab and make put the 'New Posts' there instead. It not only solves the spoiler tag preview issue but might produce more posting. I only comment on threads that people have posted on and show up on the first page of the What's New result. I now realize how many threads I've actually been missing because I never saw them. Just a thought. The 'new posts' option moves depending on which part of the site you are viewing, it's why I thought it was gone and replaced with that 'What's New' tab.

i've put in a bypass for certain threads so new posts in them don't show up in the activity stream

it is what it says - someone (not necessarily you) on that IP (or an adjacent address) has an infected machine that's (possibly) being used to spam websites

OKay - Fell asleep with Tunnelbear on, set to US, forgot to turn it off this morning - So is Tunnelbear using whatever it is that they use that are doing spammy shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back