What's wrong with thumped.com? (2 Viewers)

pete; me auld segoshia..is there any chance you could adjust the settings so that when I click on a thread in the whats new feed it goes directly to the end and not the start of same?

All this extra clicking is giving me the right hump.

K Thx Bai

pete; me auld segoshia..is there any chance you could adjust the settings so that when I click on a thread in the whats new feed it goes directly to the end and not the start of same?

K Thx Bai

yeah sure i can take a look at that over the weekend no bother. there's a similar NO I WANTED THE LAST FUCKING POST problem elsewhere...

yeah sure i can take a look at that over the weekend no bother. there's a similar NO I WANTED THE LAST FUCKING POST problem elsewhere...

I cant stand it when people shout on the internet..drives me fucking batty

K Thx Bai

if you click the "See more" link it'll do what you want... or just use http://thumped.com/bbs/livewall.php

might be a good idea to copy the little 'go to first post' image on the New Posts page and put it before thread title. That way you can have it 2 ways (and it keeps the user experience the same for What's New? and the New Posts pages).

The font is appearing all broken on the main forum page...as if anti-aliasing has been turned off. Every other page looks fine

Using Chrome

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back