What's wrong with thumped.com? (6 Viewers)

Thanks Pete, I like my filters pretty general so a thumped filter would dump all your mail outs and I like them.

They charge for cutting off the emails? That's pretty shit.. Did they (whoever they are) force you into the option in the first place?

Fo the most part,I don';t understand all that carry on,but surely that's some sort of scam?

If everyone disabled it,you'd be broke?

Fo the most part,I don';t understand all that carry on,but surely that's some sort of scam?

If everyone disabled it,you'd be broke?

ha, no there's a free addon that adds the @ user tagging stuff, and also generates the emails when you've been quoted or tagged, but it can only be on or off for everyone. they sell an 'advanced' version that adds in some extra stuff, but also allows each user to turn the emails on or off. that's what i paid for.

There are now Facebook-like icons at the top showing friend requests (I have tons), private messages and notifications.

How much to switch those off?

There are now Facebook-like icons at the top showing friend requests (I have tons), private messages and notifications.

How much to switch those off?

you need to install one of these for your monitor

post-it.png

I was grand with my solution but I'll buy you a pint next time I see you, hows that... (ps, I think I saw a couple of others whinge about it too buh)

it's grand - i was going to pay the guy anyway but was holding out for him to add a daily digest option instead of instant notifications.

no dice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back