What's wrong with thumped.com? (6 Viewers)

i cannot for the life of me make that fucking logout bug happen for me. frustrating.

i cannot for the life of me make that fucking logout bug happen for me. frustrating.

Log out of thumped.com and /bbs. Find your hashed password in that JFusion thingy. Muck it up. Login to /bbs. Go to / and back to /bbs. Does that log you out?

jfusion just syncs details between different systems - it doesn't maintain its own user table. If the cookie is set correctly by one side then both applications should respect it. But they're not - or at least, not always where duration is concerned - and i can't replicate it. And to be honest i haven't have enough time to spend looking at it to figure it out.

so far logging out then logging in at http://thumped.com seems to be a "fix".

A pain.

jfusion just syncs details between different systems - it doesn't maintain its own user table. If the cookie is set correctly by one side then both applications should respect it. But they're not - or at least, not always where duration is concerned - and i can't replicate it. And to be honest i haven't have enough time to spend looking at it to figure it out.

so far logging out then logging in at http://thumped.com seems to be a "fix".

A pain.

The fact that thumped.com wouldn't accept my password until I reset it tells me there's something up with what session information it's using to compare to the /bbs session cookies. I wonder how many people even notice that they're not logged in on thumped.com? It's not an obvious thing. Is there login auditing on thumped.com? Would be handy to do a compare between those folks who can login (i.e. me now) and those who can't at all (i.e. me in the past).

Sure you do.

Seriously though get rid of that or least give us the option of disabling it seeing as I paid for a life time subscription. ;)

What's wrong with thumped is that only 4 people have viewed this thread (never miond commented on it, apart from scutter) http://thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?87588-Letter-to-Emily, whereas on Facebook I've seen a number of people comment on it.

Sorry Pete, I know that's something you can't fix :(

I read and commented in your thread but tweedle dumb and tweedle dee have starting scrapping in it now so that's another thread ruined..

Seriously though get rid of that or least give us the option of disabling it seeing as I paid for a life time subscription. ;)

all in good time. for now, i recommend mail filters.

I read and commented in your thread but tweedle dumb and tweedle dee have starting scrapping in it now so that's another thread ruined..

sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back