what's the fastest you've ever gone in a car? (1 Viewer)

130mph in an old BMW 320. I wasn't driving, me da was. that was on a dual carriageway, dueling with some yuppie in a Porsche (we won). Unfortunately he tried getting up to the same speed on Clare country roads the next week and the engine gave out. Fortunately, it had just gotten a replacement carbourettor put in, so he brought it back to the mechanic and pretended they'd put the replacement in wrong and got a new engine for free!

Anthony said:
The road from here to Dublin has been infested with 45mph dicks recently. Does my head in because there is practically no decent overtaking spots until you hit the dueller.

Irish people don't have a clue how to drive on multi-lane roads. I was fucking raging driving home yesterday on the Motorway.

It's an overtaking lane not a "fast lane". And they certainly shouldn't be doing the exact same fucking speed (65 MPH) as the guy inside them. Cunts.

Unicron said:
they certainly shouldn't be doing the exact same fucking speed (65 MPH) as the guy inside them. Cunts.

i fucking hate that....get out of the way or drive on, pain in the arse isn't it

yeah although, the autobans are meant to be a pleasure to drive on compared to naas road/m50 etc.

remember being on something similar to the autoban when i was in france about 10 years ago, the dad was doing about 110 in the standard lane and a porsche flew past us as if we were stopped..crazy shit.

the only real place where you can get a good drive out of your german engineering i say!

edit: sorry i know the m50 is a piece of shit compared to the autobans but ya get what im sayin up above...

Unicron said:
Yeah, apparently they take it really seriously in Germany. If you're on the overtaking lane on the Autobahn and aren't overtaking the police pull you over and fine you. Wish they had something like that here.

Anthony said:
Does my head in because there is practically no decent overtaking spots until you hit the dueller.

sure it's grand cause when you get to kiely's you can have a pint og heino...

when i was 10 my grandmother died. my mum headed down to tipp with my little sister and a day later my dad drove me and my brother down. we were on some stretch of road and i said "dad, do 100mph", and without saying anything, he did. it was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back