what's the fastest you've ever gone in a car? (1 Viewer)

i once rented a kart that reportedly went 140kmh for 70 quid. scared the hell out of me and i did need to buy new underwear after. 100 plus though in a real car!

anyone able to top 100mph+???
y'should go for a drive with me sometime, dave...no really...if you get me...y'know?

Alan Remorse said:
something very odd happens everytime i hit 88mph

i knew i shouldnt have bought a delorean

I will sell you my flux capacitor for 30 quid and a completed 2007/2008 premier league sticker album

yeah, dublin - belfast at 3am.
ridge_racing.jpg

Speedometer.jpg

iritis.jpg

My brother mate jus bought a 03 BMW M5 3 weeks ago(hes fuckin loaded)

Went a 155mph on the N4 last week at 2 in the mornin!!
He didn even push the magic button!!
Got to sit in when he was test drivin a new M5 from joe duffys too.. only went about a 100mph !! Yer sales man was nearly shittin himself tho!! funny!!

I pretty much never break the speed limit - the consequences (i.e. death or mutilation) are too grave compared to the buzz you get out of going fast. Made an exception on my way to the labour ward last April though

Fastest I ever went in a car was as a child on the partially-built runway in what is now Knock airport - my da driving and us all in the back cheering him on seeing how fast we could go. Top speed: ONE ZILLION mph

The road from here to Dublin has been infested with 45mph dicks recently. Does my head in because there is practically no decent overtaking spots until you hit the dueller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back