What's the closest UB40 have ever driven you to violence? (2 Viewers)

well, ur user name is an anagram of Talking Heads, which means u must be a fan or great admirer of their music. right? now, i reiterate my first question: how can u be a fan of such an amazing band such as talking heads, who produced some of the most interesting, diverse and original music of the past 30 yrs and also be a fan of ub40, who are one of the worst bands of the past 100 yrs?
if howevr, u r not a fan of talking heads and don't know the relationship between ur user name and them, i take back my ques.!ninjaaaa

thats a real Kildare thing to say.

well, ur user name is an anagram of Talking Heads, which means u must be a fan or great admirer of their music. right? now, i reiterate my first question: how can u be a fan of such an amazing band such as talking heads, who produced some of the most interesting, diverse and original music of the past 30 yrs and also be a fan of ub40, who are one of the worst bands of the past 100 yrs?
if howevr, u r not a fan of talking heads and don't know the relationship between ur user name and them, i take back my ques.!ninjaaaa

also the name of a track on Brian Eno's Before And After Science LP. 1977.

Up in Finglas we listen to 'signing off' everyday, sometimes twice. It takes the edge off. Then we start something on fire. Then its Aslan and soapbar in the park until the sun comes up.

How can i protect you in this crazy world?
Its alright yeah
Its alright-

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back