What's the closest UB40 have ever driven you to violence? (1 Viewer)

george mcfly said:
you're telling me..
am now enjoying a lovely mix of heart palpatations, shakes and day terrors
i would do anything to get out of here
plead sickness and go home. if that fails, come over to the library and i'll hit you on the head with a frying pan

Theres a rat in me kitchen, I'm gonna drop the hand! U B quarante as they are called by the real fans, are fuckin cool! saw them on a rerun of top of the pops there and they were so cool! Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise!

I was hoping they'd all go to prison but there was so many of them it was unlikely.

'Wise men say only fools rush in'...god that gives my bad memories. A neighbour used to play it every sunday morning for months

Super Dexta said:
plead sickness and go home. if that fails, come over to the library and i'll hit you on the head with a frying pan

what the fuck are you doing with a frying pan in the library?

what's the best UB40 album to start off with?
i'm coming round to their white chocolate ways..

george mcfly said:
what's the best UB40 album to start off with?
i'm coming round to their white chocolate ways..

They've an album called Milk Tray. It's got a picture of Ali Campbell dressed as a black man in the inlay.

UB40 to curate ATP?

george mcfly said:
what the fuck are you doing with a frying pan in the library?
i'm investigating its textualised spatiality with regard to the liminality of the premodern paradigm

Super Dexta said:
yeah i'm actually making french toast.

god i need to eat..
can't deal with human interaction though
lads, i'm in the fucking horrors here

am gonna go for a jog this evening though
my da bought me tracksuit bottoms during the week
my first pair since i was 15
tell you what, scummers have definitely got the right idea, so comfortable
ghetto fabulous

ah, precious UB... "red red wine": gorgeousness and gorgosity made flesh! i once slooshied this dollop of song and tolchocked a malchick real horrorshow in the yarbles, as i viddied the red red krovvy.

george mcfly said:
god i need to eat..
can't deal with human interaction though
lads, i'm in the fucking horrors here

am gonna go for a jog this evening though
my da bought me tracksuit bottoms during the week
my first pair since i was 15
tell you what, scummers have definitely got the right idea, so comfortable
ghetto fabulous

Ha ha , Darren in a tracksuit, this I have to see! Does your tracksuit bottoms have "juicy' or "foxy" on the arse

The fella who shot Johnny Adair at a UB40 gig blamed it on their "slinky rhythms and frontman Ali Campbell's distinctive tones. I just couldn't control myself."

did anyone see that documentary on tv3 earlier that showed johnny on a trip to uganda (i think it was) to attend the wedding of one of his german former neo-nazi friends to a local lady who seemed a bit shocked to see photos of the german lad posing with large firearms in front of nazi banners a couple of hours before the wedding? she married him anyway. it showed johnny whipping off his shirt to show the local lads his stab and gunshot wounds, including (i think) the head wounds sustained at the ub40 gig. he looked well proud of himself. himself and his pal were sitting in a car discussing the diamond business and how it was best to do business in war zones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back