What's a good octave pedal? (1 Viewer)

Surely a harmonised note is an octave above or below what your playing. I understand that some pedals will be better at identifying what note your playing but your explanation, my god, doesn't explain a thing! :p

is an octave not the same note at a different pitch, where as a harmonised note is a different note altogether? an octave of 'c' is still 'c'.

god, and i'm hoing to be a teacher...

or maybe you're just all stoopid! yeah, thats it.

is an octave not the same note at a different pitch, where as a harmonised note is a different note altogether? an octave of 'c' is still 'c'.

Edit : double post

Yeah this is correct afaik. I'm gonna check wikipedia just to be sure.

see what you started edel? people are checking wikipedia now.

So a three piece will never sound like Lizzy, is that whats been said here right?!?

Look at my illusions. Look at them! All over the ground...

So a three piece will never sound like Lizzy, is that whats been said here right?!?

Yep and that music theory is way too complicated.

harmony and harmonics are two totally different things

With repsect, what do you know about the serious business of molten twin lead guitar phrases anyway?

Have you ever licked the neck of a les paul while holding a sustained note for 60 seconds?

Have you ever experienced the feeling of a trapped fart in a pair of spandex leggings?

You're way outta your league man.

With repsect, what do you know about the serious business of molten twin lead guitar phrases anyway?

twin lead guitars???

puh-leeezz

no harmony harmonics pedal is going to match THREE lead guitars...

PR_LynrdSkynrd.jpg

Thin Lizzy were a 3 piece for the first threee records. So yes,a 3 piece van sound like Lizzy.

This is a good octave pedal?

I want this octave pedal!
It's made by 4ms pedals, an open source pedal building group in America.
You can buy customised pedals from them or buy the parts and build them yourself. The share all the schematics too so anyone can build and mod them.

logo.jpg

Thin Lizzy were a 3 piece for the first threee records. So yes,a 3 piece van sound like Lizzy.

Ok then... My absolute favorite Lizzy song is Little Girl In Bloom from Vagabonds of The Western World... They were a three piece on that record right? There is a TON of multi tracking on the vocals on that tune. So that dual guitar sound that opens that song and comes in at the end of the solo (just before the drums come back in and the solo continues) is that just studio carry on with multi tracking or is it a pedal? if so, what pedal is it? an octave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back