What type of god do you belive in (1 Viewer)

What type of God do you believe in?

• Typical Christian type God

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • None

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Nature or some other hippy thing

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Mysterious God with unknown motives, possibly a prick

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • no idea \ don't care

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Cthulhu

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
hippy nature shit for me

_38168078_weedtech-bbc300.jpg

coca-leaves.jpg

benzodi1.jpg

yup, love that natural stuff

i will not, they're going and that's it. once they're 18 they can do what they like.

hanley said:
you should prob let them choose.
what age would a kid be before there able to make a decision?? i dont know shit about kids like

no i wasn't brought up that way, however i was made go to mass every sunday and all in all i had a very happy childhood. i like to think i could do the same for my children. does that make sense? probably not, i never make sense
hanley said:
thats a total mother thing to say.suppose you'd clatter you kids if they didnt want to go to mass?

ms.b.haven said:
no i wasn't brought up that way, however i was made go to mass every sunday and all in all i had a very happy childhood. i like to think i could do the same for my children. does that make sense? probably not, i never make sense
i can see where your coming from but i just think why should a child have to wait till he or she's over the age of 18 to be allowed explore other religious views.in the 10 odd years for the age of say 8 - 18 where its all catholic at school and home, there's so much of one religion pumped into the kid they'll just accept it and not consider other shit as possibilitys

hanley said:
i can see where your coming from but i just think why should a child have to wait till he or she's over the age of 18 to be allowed explore other religious views.in the 10 odd years for the age of say 8 - 18 where its all catholic at school and home, there's so much of one religion pumped into the kid they'll just accept it and not consider other shit as possibilitys
she's hardly the most consistent or principled person around here

my guess is that she'd do it for three weeks and then give up

to be honest i hope she never has kids. for their sake, not hers.

eh Tom, hi how's things, long time no see/hear/read and all that. could you kindly take your opinions about me and gently shove them up that rigid little arse of yours. em, much oblidged. thanks

tom. said:
she's hardly the most consistent or principled person around here

my guess is that she'd do it for three weeks and then give up

to be honest i hope she never has kids. for their sake, not hers.

ms.b.haven said:
so what do you suggest?
Me? i dont have a notion really.sure i dont even know when kids start being able to make decisions themselves.
but to answer your question
i suppose whenever a child is mature enough to make decisions, distinguish right from wrong, and is aware of what religions are and know about different faiths n shit suppose then they could pick their own religion.
i just think its shit not being able to initally choose your religion

Arent you supposed to take your anger from the day and take it out on your kids?Thats what I always thought.
hanley said:
thats a total mother thing to say.suppose you'd clatter you kids if they didnt want to go to mass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back