What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (7 Viewers)

It's pretty funny, and it was a tongue in cheek in post based on a similar sports one by someone else, but rather than explain it he's just redirecting people to a charity post

Right wing recruitment and promotion has been centred on twitter since the trump campaign. They have a model for it at this point in a way people who are interested in promoting humane reasonable thought out kinda things have not. In effect, they gamed it to a point that brought gunfire into the white house, at which point twitter pulled the plug. As they did after endless campaigns against people who have enough in life to be thinking about from the likes of glinner, gemmtrails. These people were eventually removed too when the public at large pushed for it for long enough. Once twitter was agressively bought out by government funded elon musk, all these dangerous fringe elements were given their old jobs back straight away.
In essence, you can say some media outlets have a govt bias, maybe a political party bias, in the case of twitter what we have now at present is the primary propaganda channel/media outlet for extremists in the western world, backed by oligarchs and effectively the american govt (space x launch day is every day).

TLDR. It's probably time for people just leave twitter entirely regardless of reasons for still being there.

Yes I know i started the thread

I had a look at Phillip Dwyer's Twitter page.

"Howayiz, Phillip Dwyer here, parrr ouid Oirishman"

I've never felt so oirish. I'll be drinking Guinness on Paddy's Day and singing rebel songs with Damien Dempsey.

Last edited:
Lol, the further away you are from it, the more Banshees looks like a very well made bit of blarney, but I don't mind that

For sure. It's not like movies set in other countries and time periods are perfect depictions of anything.

I like the interpersonal stuff in that movie anywhoo, minor complaints brought to extremes.

She had a PR person beside her, out of shot? If she had a PR person on hand, you'd have thought it was because they were expecting tough questions. And if they were expecting tough questions, was she not better briefed on how to handle them?

She had a PR person beside her, out of shot? If she had a PR person on hand, you'd have thought it was because they were expecting tough questions. And if they were expecting tough questions, was she not better briefed on how to handle them?
PR person might be standard when you're there backing a brand.
Didn't seem like anyone was told they'd be coming at her on the dead girl tweet.

Who knows though?
I haven't listened to the whole thing tbh.

Doesn't speak much of the cop on of that PR person.

I mean, who knows?
You'd have thought OTB would have told them "We're going to be discussing this, this and this."
But it seems like they didn't?

Maybe Spar can't afford, or are too cheap for Terry Prone's crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back