What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

Jesus that was a mild comment wtf?
No one's happy, Dave

Outrage has value and is equated with actual activism

Or better put..

in short, the period was so far like the present period that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Last edited:
screaming-invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.gif

I think they're pretty good. Catchy garagey indie pop.

I don't think any Irish political party spokesperson for culture and the arts should be making cheap digs at Irish bands at all.

my new theory: enoch burke is secretly a deep agent of some kind, on a mission to make opposition to trans rights look as histrionic and absurd as possible

not directly a twitter thing but that’s still where I see most mention of this guy...

it's well covered in the news here though; e.g. the coverage of teacher's unions showing unease at the speed with which he was fired after his disciplinary hearing.
he's the third story on the RTE news site, second most prominent on the IT, similar on the indo.

at some point the guy is going to have to make a couple of strategic decisions. or maybe he really does just want to spend the rest of his life turning up in a school car park on weekday mornings and being a headwreck for everyone around him.

my new theory: enoch burke is secretly a deep agent of some kind, on a mission to make opposition to trans rights look as histrionic and absurd as possible
Naw man. He's just a crackpot from a family of crackpots. One of the local women around here worked in a solicitor's office with one of those Burkes, and they had to put her in an office by herself cos anytime someone said "Jesus" in the office she'd freak out. Eventually they fired her and she took an unfair dismissal case which was thrown out because she and her Ma kept disrupting the hearing (see here)

Naw man. He's just a crackpot from a family of crackpots. One of the local women around here worked in a solicitor's office with one of those Burkes, and they had to put her in an office by herself cos anytime someone said "Jesus" in the office she'd freak out. Eventually they fired her and she took an unfair dismissal case which was thrown out because she and her Ma kept disrupting the hearing (see here)
I hear she was a model employee but the moment she was made permanent the madness revealed itself. Allegedly she was a complete bitch who had experienced solicitors crying in their boss's office at the treatment she dished out

Naw man. He's just a crackpot from a family of crackpots. One of the local women around here worked in a solicitor's office with one of those Burkes, and they had to put her in an office by herself cos anytime someone said "Jesus" in the office she'd freak out. Eventually they fired her and she took an unfair dismissal case which was thrown out because she and he Ma kept distrupting the hearing (see here)
if they weren't evil i'd admire their commitment to being a right pain in the bollocks

that’s what they want you to think. the guy’s got chinese secret agent written all over him. deep cover of being a presbyterian weirdo. perfect.

not directly a twitter thing but that’s still where I see most mention of this guy...
It’s a plot over 100 years in the making. They raised him in a hardcore Christian family, got him through teaching college and got him a teaching job in a Westmeath and that was all part of phase A. Then they played the waiting game…knowing any minute a gender war would ensue in the school and Enoch would fulfill the role he was literally created for, patsy for the left wing in the ongoing culture wars. You couldn’t make up a plot like this because people would think you were being ridiculous and that’s the beauty of it.

We’re through the looking glass people…

I hear she was a model employee but the moment she was made permanent the madness revealed itself. Allegedly she was a complete bitch who had experienced solicitors crying in their boss's office at the treatment she dished out
Is this the good-looking one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back