What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

Anybody else watchin Reaper the new Kevin Smith thing?
Can't decide if i really like it or not. Seems a little bland, is Smith only funny when he can use dirty words?

Yep network release.

I like mrs bixby and the colonels coat. The aer lingus branding all over the shop.

Roald Dahl seems incredibly sinister doesn't he?

Yep network release.

I like mrs bixby and the colonels coat. The aer lingus branding all over the shop.

Roald Dahl seems incredibly sinister doesn't he?

yeah, the Aer Lingus stuff looks odd in that one. The Way Up To Heaven is a good one too.

Dahl was positively scary doing the intros. Seemed to relish creating an uneasy atmosphere by the roaring fire. The first 25 stories or so are his, the rest are based on other writers' stuff. The quality is maintained right through the complete run.

The region 1 DVDs came out in four separate box sets from Acorn DVD. Covered 89 out of 112 stories - ironically missing all the US stories.

Network, in their series by series releases, seem to be catching the ones Acorn missed.

milling through freaks & geeks. i thought it was ok when i saw it before, but it totally benefits from watching a bunch of episodes close together.

I've only got one more episode of Freaks And Geeks to watch :( ...this has been my first time watching it but I think it's become one of my favourite shows ever. Looking forward to watching Undeclared soon too.

I've only got one more episode of Freaks And Geeks to watch :( ...this has been my first time watching it but I think it's become one of my favourite shows ever. Looking forward to watching Undeclared soon too.

I'm gonna start watching undeclared in about 2 hours for the billionth time..yr so lucky..I wish I was only getting to watch it for the first time..

Carbide: have you seen Wallace as a mathlete in freaks and geeks yet?I love spotting people from other shows I love!

yes! that was fantastic. did you see the episode of mtv MADE which was about his sister, and he was in some of it? percy daggs III spotting, my unintentional hobby...

yes! that was fantastic. did you see the episode of mtv MADE which was about his sister, and he was in some of it? percy daggs III spotting, my unintentional hobby...

Oh my God!!What was his sister being made into?I so need to see this..
Freaks and Geeks are undeclared for spotting.Pam from the Office,Logan from Gilmore Girls..awesomeness..

Oh my God!!What was his sister being made into?I so need to see this..
Freaks and Geeks are undeclared for spotting.Pam from the Office,Logan from Gilmore Girls..awesomeness..

she wanted to be a surfer and said she always felt like she was in her brother's shadow, i think.

logan from gilmore girls was in freaks and geeks? i didn't spot him (although i'm not a huge gilmore girls fan), but he's in veronica mars series 3 too, in 'charlie don't surf',
as a reporter pretending to be logan's brother.

Yeah Logan is in the episode 'we've got spirit'..he's one of the guys who eggs daniels car.

I saw him in Veronica Mars..I was so loving that.Him and Logan from Veronica Mars in the one scene?Hotness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back