What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

what's peoples opinions on this? season 3 is by far m'fave...
the removal of the laugh track just sends it into this other
even more odd place. kind of negative. been a while since
i watched it, but i love me that season 3! watching it all
in one go is hours of uncomfortable silence
yeh...definetly think they got better each season. havent watched season 3 in a good while but always remember it being my favourite.
The xmas special aswell was really bizarre...so dark it stopped even feeling like a comedy.
The film was awful though..think i laughed once..if even.

Just got the Nighty Night boxset, the boyf got it for me second hand for 20e. I already had the first series, so I am rather looking forward to starting series 2 tonight!
just finished making my way through the Spaced collectors edition boxset. Ah, happy days. Bought Man to Man with Dean Learner but have already seen most of it and it's so-so.

349043.jpg

has anyone watched big love?any opinions?

yeah i watched the two series, loved it. was a pain in the head trying to find some of the eps for season two online tho, maybe its easier now. still haven't those special eps that where made, bout the family getting together. have you?

yeah i watched the two series, loved it. was a pain in the head trying to find some of the eps for season two online tho, maybe its easier now. still haven't those special eps that where made, bout the family getting together. have you?

nope..havent watched it..had just heard of it but had never heard from anyone who had seen it..the first few episodes is on my to-do list for the weekend..

The Unit Season 2. Action series with brains and character and some trademark David Mamet lines, though not sure how involved in this series he was as compared with the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back