What television series are you currently making your way through? (12 Viewers)

watching this:

interesting in terms of the interviews, but not uncritical of the CIA etc. to say the least.

The 'wrath of god' episodes pretty much give the game away in terms of bias (if you hadn't copped it before), but is interesting in terms of an insight into the Israelis view of themselves. the ending is frankly triggering to anyone who has a reasonable understanding of middle east politics in the past 30 years.

Such a shame that they couldn't see out the full 5 seasons of Rome and had to telescope 4 seasons worth of story into the second season. Incredible show. And yes I think about Ancient Rome, and ancient civilisations in general, pretty much daily.

Lower Decks, S4.

It's absolutely class. The grá they have for the universe, the characters have matured and the humour is better than in previous series. Much better written than any other recent Star Trek show.

This is Wrexham season 2. They sure know how or tell a story, no matter what you think of the actual substance. It’s very enjoyable.

Started on S2 of Invasion last night. I enjoyed (most of) the separate S1 story strands, but I'm not so sure about this one...

Rewatched the strange new worlds musical episode. It really works.
I tried to avoid it - like you could avoid the cartoon episode
But the musical one actually moved the stories along

Spock's got done dead wrong here btw

Also, side note are half the crew a bunch of evil murdering fucks?

Started on S2 of Invasion last night. I enjoyed (most of) the separate S1 story strands, but I'm not so sure about this one...

Invasion was my hate-watch last year. I loathe all the individual stories, the characters are all terrible. It’s so smug and self-satisfied. But damn it, I can’t help watching. Sucker for a mystery, me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dunderhead
  • sleepy
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back