What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

If I was an American actor I'd be getting a little bit pissed off at all these plum roles going to English guys putting on accents

I always like those shows that Grayson Perry does on channel 4. An artist in his mid 50's, who likes to dress up as a victorian school girl but makes interesting, intelligent programs about english society.

3 episodes into Masters Of Sex, quite humorous, but while true the whole "olden times were sexist as fuck, even more than today" thing seems spent after mad men.
I thought this sucked. Got three episodes in. Nobody looked like they were from the 50s. Best casting of people who actually look like they’re from the time period was Boardwalk Empire.

Really liked the Endfield haunting. Was badly let down by constant ad breaks (And more importantly the ads themselves). Totally destroyed ant tension that had been built up.

Herself had Dairdevil on. Shite. Awful acting/script/ plot holes ect, dreadful.

Watched ep1 of Wayward Pines, I'm not put off so I'll continue.

If anyone watched Welcome to Sweden (that comedy staring Amy Poehler's brother Greg), season 2 is currently airing on Swedish TV, swedish dialogue is subtitled, available on stealovision. So far there's been celebrity guest stars of Jason Priestly, Paul Simon & Jack Black. Neve Campbell is now a character in it too.

If anyone watched Welcome to Sweden (that comedy staring Amy Poehler's brother Greg), season 2 is currently airing on Swedish TV, swedish dialogue is subtitled, available on stealovision. So far there's been celebrity guest stars of Jason Priestly, Paul Simon & Jack Black. Neve Campbell is now a character in it too.
looks like americans-in-scandinavia comedy is a genre now

Brooklyn 99
El Nino thinks it the funniest thing ever!

I watched S01E01 of Game Of Thrones last night - it does get better yeah?

The tits and ass as set decoration annoyed me

And there is something about how it's shot makes it look like a BBC Childrens' Robin Hood (with added T&A) - can't put my finger on exactly what jet - something about the directing/editing that's below par for such a well regarded series.

Watched the first episode of Daredevil. Good and violent but not sure if I'll continue with it (anyone advise me yay or nay?). I'm trying to set up bulwarks to my depression once Game of Thrones compounds my Mad Men hunger pangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back