What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

RuPaul's Drag Race. Outstanding reality show for crowning America's next star drag queen. I just watched the last half of season 4 and am hooked. All on Netflix I think.

The hairy-baby maker

I'm watching the first season of Treme, which is surprisingly great (surprising in that I didn't like the look of it first time round but how wrong I was).
It loses steam towards the end but I enjoyed it all the way through. The first season is brilliant, the characters are great.

The hairy-baby maker

I'm watching the first season of Treme, which is surprisingly great (surprising in that I didn't like the look of it first time round but how wrong I was).

I can understand. It can be tough to get into, and fresh from The Wire seemed bound to disappoint but rewarded continued viewing. Probably my favourite ever TV show.

2nd season of danish drama called The Legacy. think I started a thread about it around the time of first season. Really good family drama about a pretty fucked up family. Definitely worth giving a try, really enjoying season two.

I don't know why but I'm still watching this crap. Two things:

1. It looks like they've lost their Microsoft Surface product placement deal.
2. The Glen Hansard posters are very distracting
so it's not good? It's an interesting premise....

Mr Robot

one episode in. great first episode anyway
I'm up to speed on this so far & I really don't know what to make of it. Love it or hate it? I'm still deciding. I'm finding it difficult to believe in the schtick of the spaced out junkie computer nerd.

There's talk that this might not last more than a season since Christian Slater is in it, he's apparently a death knell for TV shows.

I had to laugh in episode 4 when bugged eye junkie was explaining to the fsociety crew that he was planning to melt their back-up tapes in a pretty concise scientific way, which the fsociety people needed an actual demo on how heat destroys magnetic tape. Duh. And then yer junkie fella holds up a Raspberry Pi that was going to plant the malicious code. And then junkie lady from fsociety goes "YEAH WE KNOW WHAT A RASPBERRY PI IS!". The story is a bit all over the place.

I'm up to speed on this so far & I really don't know what to make of it. Love it or hate it? I'm still deciding. I'm finding it difficult to believe in the schtick of the spaced out junkie computer nerd.

There's talk that this might not last more than a season since Christian Slater is in it, he's apparently a death knell for TV shows.

I had to laugh in episode 4 when bugged eye junkie was explaining to the fsociety crew that he was planning to melt their back-up tapes in a pretty concise scientific way, which the fsociety people needed an actual demo on how heat destroys magnetic tape. Duh. And then yer junkie fella holds up a Raspberry Pi that was going to plant the malicious code. And then junkie lady from fsociety goes "YEAH WE KNOW WHAT A RASPBERRY PI IS!". The story is a bit all over the place.

Thought episode 1 was great ad was really excited for the rest but it seems to have lost a bit of stearm

Thought episode 1 was great ad was really excited for the rest but it seems to have lost a bit of stearm
yep. have caught up to no. 4. starting to get annoyed with some of those characters as it goes on. good job on hooking an audience with the opener. will see out this season now though, probably

They've gone and switched gears yet again.

LOL at the kid getting his head twacked by some falling debris as he looked down at the exploded elevator. The girlfriend of the kid addressing him as 'Mr.' after 3 and half years of coma.

This 'new' generation is supposed to be the one that knows all about the abhorations yet there's still audio surveillance? The human effigies hanging from the street lights - WTF?

They've gone and switched gears yet again.

LOL at the kid getting his head twacked by some falling debris as he looked down at the exploded elevator. The girlfriend of the kid addressing him as 'Mr.' after 3 and half years of coma.

This 'new' generation is supposed to be the one that knows all about the abhorations yet there's still audio surveillance? The human effigies hanging from the street lights - WTF?

an awful bang of "we'll just shoot this extra bit in case we get renewed" about that ending

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back