What television series are you currently making your way through? (2 Viewers)

The Guardians.

Theguardianstitlecard.PNG

The Independent Television Authority decided that the series was unsuitable to be broadcast in Northern Ireland because of its political content, including depictions of terrorist activity from the terrorist's point of view, and because of the possibility of a misunderstanding in relation to the name of the police force of the Republic of Ireland Garda Síochána which translates as "Guardians of the Peace".

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, season 2. Hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger because it was cancelled after that. Good so far, but Cameron (good hot female cyborg) has a habit of malfunctioning.

bios_summer.png

Cameron

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, season 2. Hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger because it was cancelled after that. Good so far, but Cameron (good hot female cyborg) has a habit of malfunctioning.

bios_summer.png

Cameron

Was watching it a couple opf months back, have hte finale sitting on my hard drive waiting to get around to it. Really hit it's stride midway through S2. No idea if it ends on an unresolved cliffhanger

Really gettin' into Forbrydelsen III aka "the killing 3" the Danish show. Missed the boat with first two, must make amends with that, 'cos this is so good.

Really gettin' into Forbrydelsen III aka "the killing 3" the Danish show. Missed the boat with first two, must make amends with that, 'cos this is so good.

I'm watching it too, after seeing the first 2 I'm finding it alittle predictable as I'm used to the tricks that the writers use. Enjoyable though.

Can't recommend the first one enough, the parents of the victim in it put in some of the best telly acting I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back