What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

just finished boardwalk empire. I nothing'd it.

Walking Dead which was yawnfest 2011 till the last episode.

On episode 5 of Rubicon. I remember Pete saying he liked it a while back. It's interesting in a "I don't what the fuck is going on" sorta way. Like Lost & All The Presidents Men only without the charm.
Finding it hard to continue with it. Anyone else seen it? The characters are fucking muck.

batman-logo.jpg

I record two episodes on ITV4 at 3:00pm. Always cheers me up.

On episode 5 of Rubicon. I remember Pete saying he liked it a while back. It's interesting in a "I don't what the fuck is going on" sorta way. Like Lost & All The Presidents Men only without the charm.
Finding it hard to continue with it. Anyone else seen it? The characters are fucking muck.

Stick with it.
As far as drama goes it's the bast thing I've seen this year.

just finished boardwalk empire. I nothing'd it.

Walking Dead which was yawnfest 2011 till the last episode.

Where are you downloading stuff from?

Mostly Series?

I love it but then again I have a thing for cowboy boots, hats and that southern accent. I find it very entertaining and engaging. I liked it straight off so maybe it's not for you but the story does develop along the way. I still need to see the last three of the first season. I should get on it.

i had to turn it off when he said the name of the show in the first episode.

Bored to Death.
It's a bit twee and NY hipsterish, but it certainly has its moments. I like the premise of his girlfriend leaving him cos we can't stop smoking weed and drinking white wine.

Bored to Death.
It's a bit twee and NY hipsterish, but it certainly has its moments. I like the premise of his girlfriend leaving him cos we can't stop smoking weed and drinking white wine.

Just finished the first series of this last night. Yer fairly spot on with yer description. Takes a couple of episodes to get going. Ted Danson makes it though.

You watching this on TV, Unicron, or downloading it?

Downloading it, I only heard about it a few weeks ago and BBC4 are already up to about ep 20. It's actually not that easy to find on the torrent sites, if you want to get it you have to put in "The Killing (Forbrydelsen) Episode *epsiodenumber single digit episodes don't have a leading 0* (English Subtitles)" in as your search string. Then be sure you're not downloading a series 2 episode.

Downloading it, I only heard about it a few weeks ago and BBC4 are already up to about ep 20. It's actually not that easy to find on the torrent sites, if you want to get it you have to put in "The Killing (Forbrydelsen) Episode *epsiodenumber single digit episodes don't have a leading 0* (English Subtitles)" in as your search string. Then be sure you're not downloading a series 2 episode.

Cheers, that worked out.

Tuesday night is Champions League followd by two episodes of first season of Arrested Development on FX. Best comedy ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back