What television series are you currently making your way through? (13 Viewers)

x10543.jpg

On Season 3 at the moment.
Only started watching it a few weeks back having never seen a single episode.

Addictive!

x10543.jpg

On Season 3 at the moment.
Only started watching it a few weeks back having never seen a single episode.

Addictive!
Same same for the addictiveness, though it goes markedly downhill during season 3. Well, not downhill, it just loses the charm and momentum that makes the first two seasons so so watchable. On season four episode four now. So/so.

spooks series 3. series 1 was a little patchy, the second series much stronger and impressed so far two episodes into series 3.

Spooks is great. Their willingness to kill off major characters really keeps the suspense up.

I'm sorry Keeley Hawes is out of it though. She was easy on the eye.

yeah, unfortunately i heard that a certain character dies in season 7 who is a mainstay from series 3 onwards. keely hawes is indeed very dishy. i found mathew macfadyen a little too stilted which is a shame considering how great he was in "in my fathers den" but he became a little more convincing towards the end of his tenure.

erm...scrubs

Oh, also gossip girl but I've caught up with it now and have to wait for new episodes with all the other schlubs.

1160580461-veronica-mars-season-1-cover.jpg

BlackAdder.jpg

Veronica Mars is quite enjoyable. series 1 of Blackadder is pretty good. I think I saw on the documentary at christmas that it was by far the least funny though? looking forward to the rest of it anyway!

1160580461-veronica-mars-season-1-cover.jpg

BlackAdder.jpg

Veronica Mars is quite enjoyable. series 1 of Blackadder is pretty good. I think I saw on the documentary at christmas that it was by far the least funny though? looking forward to the rest of it anyway!

Oh I love Veronica Mars!!The last season is a bit dodge but otherwise so good...

Oh I love Veronica Mars!!The last season is a bit dodge but otherwise so good...

tell me this muffin - has anyone from the gilmore girls ever starred in an episode of veronica mars? i keep expecting someone to pop up for some reason. the Lily Kane mystery had better have a good payoff!

yeah..The annoying girl who went out with Marty shows up somewhere along the line..Did ya hear they are making a film?how exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back