What television series are you currently making your way through? (19 Viewers)

Yeah, I don't really get the Hannibal thing either, which really surprised me. Mads is great, but jesus, Hugh Dancy is actually shockingly bad in it.

Tried going back to Hannibul. Sorry lads, it's just not for me. Started Deadwood instead. Between that and the new Boardwalk I should be set for now.
That's exactly what i thought. It looks shit to me anyway.

Yeah it looks like everything that's naff and wrong with British drama. They can do good comedy, the Brits, but they just can't seem to do the one hour drama very well.

Yeah it looks like everything that's naff and wrong with British drama. They can do good comedy, the Brits, but they just can't seem to do the one hour drama very well.

I thought that the two short series of Upstairs Downstairs that the BBC did in the past few years were very good.

Anyone have an opinion on either Knicks or The Blacklist?

I thought that the two short series of Upstairs Downstairs that the BBC did in the past few years were very good.

Anyone have an opinion on either Knicks or The Blacklist?
Hey man, you going to Woods tonight?

Back on topic, watched a couple of episodes of Workaholics last night. Seems pretty good. Any fans here?

I tried Hannibal...couldnt stand it.

Currently on Episode 6 of The Strain ....its DEADLY

Its basically Salems Lot for the NOW generation,which naturally I am a part of

I tried Hannibal...couldnt stand it.

Currently on Episode 6 of The Strain ....its DEADLY

Its basically Salems Lot for the NOW generation,which naturally I am a part of

Saw the first episode of The Strain, it was a load of shit.

The Blacklist

James Spader is great fun in an otherwise *terrible* show

Agreed. My wife likes it and I dip in and out because Spader is still worth watching. He was great in The Office too.

Also, Boys From The Blackstuff, Our Friends In The North, This Is England, Queer As Folk, This Life, Prime Suspect

And let's not forget that in terms of Soap Opera's it's a massive gulf in class between Britain and the rest of the world.

Also, Boys From The Blackstuff, Our Friends In The North, This Is England, Queer As Folk, This Life, Prime Suspect

And let's not forget that in terms of Soap Opera's it's a massive gulf in class between Britain and the rest of the world.
And One Summer..that was amazing

I started watching Season 3 (Coven) of American Horror Story last night, and despite being wrecked, watched like 6 episodes and am in complete and utter love and obsession.

American-Horror-Story-Coven-Head.jpg

Its by far the best season so far, the perfect mix between creepy, thoughtful, trashy and amazingly styled, which is everything I love in life.

I started watching Season 3 (Coven) of American Horror Story last night, and despite being wrecked, watched like 6 episodes and am in complete and utter love and obsession.

American-Horror-Story-Coven-Head.jpg

Its by far the best season so far, the perfect mix between creepy, thoughtful, trashy and amazingly styled, which is everything I love in life.

I was over in London a few weeks ago and it seemed like every second woman was wearing one of those big hats like yer wan on the left. They're as bad as umbrellas on a rainy day in Dublin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back