What television series are you currently making your way through? (29 Viewers)

On University Challenge last week the popular music clip question was Autobahn.
They only identified it when the "Fon, Fon, Fon on the Autobahn" vocals kicked in after about 10 seconds.
The bonus question clips were on other bands produced by Conny Plank.

Neu! were next.
Then Cluster.
Vienna was the last track which was the only one they got and it took them 6-7 secs to identify Ultravox.
My friend, who is not a music fan, tried to explain this round to me. He knew Kraftwerk but the best he could do to describe the others was “Uh, like what New Order were doing”. This makes so much more sense now.
I think The Boys might be up my alley.
I’ve just read the first volume of the comic. It’s deadly.

True Detective. Good so far but some of the CGI was a bit weak. Spotted a nice Easter egg + continuity error in the first episode - immediately after she turns off the TV you can see the spine of a The Thing dvd on the shelf behind her. When the camera next cuts back to her, the cover is out on full display.

True Detective. Good so far but some of the CGI was a bit weak. Spotted a nice Easter egg + continuity error in the first episode - immediately after she turns off the TV you can see the spine of a The Thing dvd on the shelf behind her. When the camera next cuts back to her, the cover is out on full display.
I'm not feeling it. They've just gone watered down twin peaks
. Also, wheres the non linear stuff, the interrogation stuff, the unreliable narrator stuff. That's the formula and it works.

Love/Hate is on ITV. I'm sure I watched the first couple of seasons many years ago but I actually have no recollection.

It's actually really good, but the cast are far far too good looking. DAMN YOUR EYES, SHEEHAN!!

Love/Hate is on ITV. I'm sure I watched the first couple of seasons many years ago but I actually have no recollection.

It's actually really good, but the cast are far far too good looking. DAMN YOUR EYES, SHEEHAN!!
It’s absolute shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back