What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

On ep 6 of Killing Eve, starting to get really bored of it.

I have very little interest in violence, killing, blood, pain etc.
Come now, it's mostly a show about nice clothes and emotionally cheating on your husband.

I loved, loved season 1 but found everything after that close to unwatchable.

tom baker era dr who. everyone always said it was great and now i'm finally understanding why. you have to watch it in order though or it makes no sense. great costumes, sets, sound effects - like the hitchhikers guide production but with a bigger budget. probably old hat to anyone who cares...

also the new lotr thing, which despite the appalling irish accents on one or two of the actors, i'm really liking

tom baker era dr who. everyone always said it was great and now i'm finally understanding why. you have to watch it in order though or it makes no sense. great costumes, sets, sound effects - like the hitchhikers guide production but with a bigger budget. probably old hat to anyone who cares...

also the new lotr thing, which despite the appalling irish accents on one or two of the actors, i'm really liking
It's the only Dr. Who I ever watched

When they switched him out to the cricket guy, I was all "fuck this noise"

Might grab it again

When I was in primary school in the equivalent of first class here. There was a knock on the door and Tom Baker walked in,full costume. Had a chat for a bit and went to the next class.

I'd got to the stage where I thought memories were mixed up then told my mum my daughter was into Doctor Who and she replied "remember he came to your school" I was so relieved.

Anyway. It's on constantly in our house. Eoin loves all of it.

I loved it and was terrified of it in equal measure

When I was in primary school in the equivalent of first class here. There was a knock on the door and Tom Baker walked in,full costume. Had a chat for a bit and went to the next class.

I'd got to the stage where I thought memories were mixed up then told my mum my daughter was into Doctor Who and she replied "remember he came to your school" I was so relieved.

Anyway. It's on constantly in our house. Eoin loves all of it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back