What television series are you currently making your way through? (2 Viewers)

prefuse

Threads
I'm watching the guards: inside the k documentary series.
I don't know how they do that job.
Dealing with those scumbags.

riath

Supporter
Threads
I kinda loved it. Recognised a tonne of people from where I lived, so it was a bit like “where are they now?”.
Thats probably not what the show was going for though.

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
I'll probably watch it around Halloween and let you know.

I started watching the late 60's adaptation of the Owl Service

It's pretty good, shot on location and screenplay by the author so it's got a kind of authenticity to it. I'd still prefer to just read the damn book again though.
I just finished this (The Owl Service) there now, it's great, but more for the general vibes and atmosphere than the plot which I didn't really get tbh, even after reading the plot summary on wikipedia.

In a somewhat similar vein, yesterday I watched Robin Redbreast from the Play For Today series, more excellent Brit weirdness.

Gonna watch another episode of Black Spot now, try and get it out of the way.

jonah

Threads
My wife has been rewatching Community. Never seen it, so been pleasantly supprised at how funny it can be.
Its GREAT! Very patchy, but when its good, its really good. Its impossible not to love Alison Brie.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I just finished this (The Owl Service) there now, it's great, but more for the general vibes and atmosphere than the plot which I didn't really get tbh, even after reading the plot summary on wikipedia.
I actually gave up on it, I was only watching it because i'm a big fan of the book.

Gonna watch another episode of Black Spot now, try and get it out of the way.
aww : (

and here I am wanting another season

jonah

Threads
For me, we're catching up on the "it" tv shows we snoozed on. About half way through The Mandalorian. Next up, Killing Eve.

Also watching Little Fires Everywhere. Big fan of Celeste Ng and loved the book. So far, not bad. Kerry Washington is great. Reese Witherspoon is basically her exact character in Big Little Lies, which she did great, so yeah, she's good at the waspy stuff.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Lettuce no what you think of Killing Eve. I thought season 1 was so good until the very, VERY end and then thought season 2 was completely rudderless nonsense. I will, however, watch season 3 so haven't given up yet!

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
I actually gave up on it, I was only watching it because i'm a big fan of the book.

aww : (

and here I am wanting another season
It's enjoyable enough, but now that I've started watching tv shows I just think there are probably better tv shows i've never seen. It's not 100% plausible. What's season 2 like? More of the same?

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
It's enjoyable enough, but now that I've started watching tv shows I just think there are probably better tv shows i've never seen. It's not 100% plausible. What's season 2 like? More of the same?
More of the same, less bad episodes, more implausible. I'm not a fan of plausible tv shows tbh

dunderhead

Threads
Watch season 2 and 3 of Ozarks.
Nerves were shot the whole time, and I’ve started smoking again.
It was absolutely brilliant!
Gets better season by season

Finished season 3 last night. Was up with Breaking Bad for entertainment and tension levels I think. Such a great cast in the show

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• People Like Us
    Snowqueen Of Texas
    The Mamas & The Papas
    People Like Us
  • Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)
    Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)
    TheFatRat feat. Laura Brehm
    Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads