What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

I'm watching the guards: inside the k documentary series.
I don't know how they do that job.
Dealing with those scumbags.

I kinda loved it. Recognised a tonne of people from where I lived, so it was a bit like “where are they now?”.
Thats probably not what the show was going for though.

I'll probably watch it around Halloween and let you know.

I started watching the late 60's adaptation of the Owl Service

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's pretty good, shot on location and screenplay by the author so it's got a kind of authenticity to it. I'd still prefer to just read the damn book again though.

I just finished this (The Owl Service) there now, it's great, but more for the general vibes and atmosphere than the plot which I didn't really get tbh, even after reading the plot summary on wikipedia.

In a somewhat similar vein, yesterday I watched Robin Redbreast from the Play For Today series, more excellent Brit weirdness.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gonna watch another episode of Black Spot now, try and get it out of the way.

I just finished this (The Owl Service) there now, it's great, but more for the general vibes and atmosphere than the plot which I didn't really get tbh, even after reading the plot summary on wikipedia.
I actually gave up on it, I was only watching it because i'm a big fan of the book.

Gonna watch another episode of Black Spot now, try and get it out of the way.
aww : (

and here I am wanting another season

For me, we're catching up on the "it" tv shows we snoozed on. About half way through The Mandalorian. Next up, Killing Eve.

Also watching Little Fires Everywhere. Big fan of Celeste Ng and loved the book. So far, not bad. Kerry Washington is great. Reese Witherspoon is basically her exact character in Big Little Lies, which she did great, so yeah, she's good at the waspy stuff.

Lettuce no what you think of Killing Eve. I thought season 1 was so good until the very, VERY end and then thought season 2 was completely rudderless nonsense. I will, however, watch season 3 so haven't given up yet!

I actually gave up on it, I was only watching it because i'm a big fan of the book.

aww : (

and here I am wanting another season
It's enjoyable enough, but now that I've started watching tv shows I just think there are probably better tv shows i've never seen. It's not 100% plausible. What's season 2 like? More of the same?

It's enjoyable enough, but now that I've started watching tv shows I just think there are probably better tv shows i've never seen. It's not 100% plausible. What's season 2 like? More of the same?
More of the same, less bad episodes, more implausible. I'm not a fan of plausible tv shows tbh

Watch season 2 and 3 of Ozarks.
Nerves were shot the whole time, and I’ve started smoking again.
It was absolutely brilliant!

Gets better season by season

Finished season 3 last night. Was up with Breaking Bad for entertainment and tension levels I think. Such a great cast in the show

Watched the first season of Life On Mars again this week when it popped up on Netflix. Still stands up. John Simms and Philip Glenister are both really great in it.

Gonna have to rewatch The Lakes soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back