What school did you go to? (2 Viewers)

I went to Colmcilles in Knocklyon where I had my own lunchtime radio show on Fridays.
Not a lie.
Used to play Rythm is a dancer and Dr Alban,taped courtesy of 2fm, down the intercom from a ghetto blaster in fifth class.

brian.html said:
I went to Colmcilles in Knocklyon where I had my own lunchtime radio show on Fridays.
Not a lie.
Used to play Rythm is a dancer and Dr Alban,taped courtesy of 2fm, down the intercom from a ghetto blaster in fifth class.
I will never take any music suggestions from you ever ever again.....

the only people who care about where other people went to fucking SCHOOL, like as in, when they were a CHILD, are people who went to private schools.

Fact. No one else cares at all or imagines it has any impact what so ever on their adult life, career, or anything.

malahide community school/pobail scoil iosa.
now also known as the bronx.
and the demon headmaster works there when hes not on the telly.

kirstie said:
the only people who care about where other people went to fucking SCHOOL, like as in, when they were a CHILD, are people who went to private schools.

Fact. No one else cares at all or imagines it has any impact what so ever on their adult life, career, or anything.

spot the pauper.

kirstie said:

say that to someone from north wall.

snakybus said:
Minka, by my reckoning and using my mathematical brain, you were 10 years old starting secondary school if you started in '83??

me: Headford School 84-89

gah, as a further sign of my great age, i managed to forget what year i started secondary school - i started in '84, and i was 12.

Super Dexta said:
was she the niece of the woman whose house we had that ladyfest meeting in that time when you walked in and were like 'i've been here before!' and she supervised your friend's phd?

i'd say she is.

was it orla or lean?

lean!

templeogue college.
hag and i think some of the diarmody brothers went there too.
so did dave couse. apparently. who i hear you asking? exactly.

pad said:
templeogue college.
hag and i think some of the diarmody brothers went there too.
so did dave couse. apparently. who i hear you asking? exactly.

Me too :)

nlgbbbblth said:
Good Counsel College, New Ross
1984 - 1989

My history teacher went there, he said that at break time yee were all forced into the yard and yee would get so bored that you would all pick one person to all stand around and point at for ages. Well thats what they did in his time.

Keith Talent said:
Anyone go to Newpark? I heard students had to spray paint their homework.
The Petite Ami goes there. One day he was told that he needn't come back until he had his homework done. He took this as a challenge and gave himself a week off. Apparently the plays there are savage! I'm eternally begging my mammy to let me transfer, alas co-ed schooling would ruin me or some shit.

Till then:
Dominican Convent Wicklow 2002-2008:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back