What school did you go to? (1 Viewer)

Roisin said:
My history teacher went there, he said that at break time yee were all forced into the yard and yee would get so bored that you would all pick one person to all stand around and point at for ages. Well thats what they did in his time.

Leper circles! They were the fucking business. Unless you got caught in one.

Greenhills College 1995-2001. Nothing happened there. Except leper circles.

Did anybody go to Gonzaga??? It's my favorite school name....Gonzaga......gonzaga..... I could say it all day long so I could.

nlgbbbblth said:
He probably was in the 'old' school.

I spent first year there then moved up to the new building.

What's his name?

Eamon Kehoe. I think. Mad into Fianna Fail.

Any of youse Newaparkers have Eileen for English? She then went on to teach me, Colin Farrel and Gavin Lambe Murphy English. Wouldn't ya know it? By the way I write a gud as Gavin and as articulate as Colin.

lurlow said:
Who was that little cunt with the hat? You know the guy? Hatcunt? Someone should have twatted him.

Joey Jeremiah. He's a dreamboat.

joey.jpg

Vinnie said:
Degrassi Junior High from 1985 until I was expelled for impregnating Spike.
can't you take anything seriously? jesus. never mind. thanks for ruining pretty much everything.

I've been randomingly meeting loads of people whom I went to school with recently, and all they can talk about is "10 year reunion!!" Jesus. I don't know if could I hack that. I had a great time in school, but I dunno. Do schools really go for that kind of thing over here? Anyone been to one?

Wheels said:
I've been randomingly meeting loads of people whom I went to school with recently, and all they can talk about is "10 year reunion!!" Jesus. I don't know if could I hack that. I had a great time in school, but I dunno. Do schools really go for that kind of thing over here? Anyone been to one?

When I was in 5th class, the far cooler than us 6th class, decided that we would have a school reunion in 8 years. No notice of it as yet, plus the list of people that would turn up would read as -

One set of people that were at a house party and relised that they needed fags to role, so they took the persons who was having the house partys tractor up to the village while pissed and drove it into the side of a community centre.

Two boy racers

1 mother

3 local shop employees

1 drug dealer (didnt see him for a couple of years, was out one night when he came over to try sell me a bag of speed, cause I was sound when we were in school together, his brother recently left rehab aged 14)

2 pro quad bike racers

1 anorexic

1 Fat yoke.

1 local chipper employee

1 Farmer

2 We're better than every one else.

2. Weirdeos , yeah its the country you like anything mildly alternative you get a deadly name.

1 fool.

1. Mariah Carey.

Not bad for a village of around 300 people.

i also went to the whore-house on the hill..the baby factory etc..
st marys h.f.c., glasnevin 1994-1999

i felt very old while waitin on the bus home from belle and sebastian and i realised the girl standing beside me who looked about the same age as me was actually in my prefect class when i was in 6th year..meaning she was in 1st year..i am officially an old lady..

Roisin said:
When I was in 5th class, the far cooler than us 6th class, decided that we would have a school reunion in 8 years. No notice of it as yet, plus the list of people that would turn up would read as -

One set of people that were at a house party and relised that they needed fags to role, so they took the persons who was having the house partys tractor up to the village while pissed and drove it into the side of a community centre.

Two boy racers

1 mother

3 local shop employees

1 drug dealer (didnt see him for a couple of years, was out one night when he came over to try sell me a bag of speed, cause I was sound when we were in school together, his brother recently left rehab aged 14)

2 pro quad bike racers

1 anorexic

1 Fat yoke.

1 local chipper employee

1 Farmer

2 We're better than every one else.

2. Weirdeos , yeah its the country you like anything mildly alternative you get a deadly name.

1 fool.

1. Mariah Carey.

Not bad for a village of around 300 people.

do you go to summer bay high?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back