What people off thumped look like in your head (what you have never met) (2 Viewers)

i bet ye i do

1304_1.JPG

PS - a plane just crashed into a building in NYC. weird.
since most of you have gone to bed it has been reported that the plane was carrying two people; Cory Lidle, a pitcher with the NY Yankees, and another passenger. Lidle obtained his pilot's license during the summer. Both were killed instantly. The crash followed a distress call issued by the plane shortly before impact.

Oh the irony:
"The flying?" the 34-year-old Lidle, who had a home near Los Angeles, told The Philadelphia Inquirer this summer. "I'm not worried about it. I'm safe up there. I feel very comfortable with my abilities flying an airplane."
Anyway the full story is here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061012/ap_on_re_us/manhattan_plane_crash

think of Glider sleeve

easily one of my favourite album covers of all time. great EP too .|..|

anyway someone once told me they expected me to look like a water cannon/street with lots of people on it etc.
sorry to disappoint! ;)

That plane crash is a bit of a worry all the same.

This , however, is funny:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,30100-harrier_0730,00.html
I think maybe it's time to "bring the boys home...."

My glasses are sexy. Which reminds me, must start wearing lenses again. Rain - bus - steam - fucking temporary blindness. Arse to this winter thing.

I actually look like a pre-fascist flag with a grinning scream in the middle of it.

Funnily I thought Kirstie looked like her old avatar for ages. Without thinking. The one from www.can'trememberthenameofthewbsitebutit'ssomethinglikebadgas.com.

Jillface looks like Bjork. The squirting cock and all.

Squiggle looks like a squiggle, though with deadly hair.

Billygannon really does look like that current avatar. I have a great pic of him somewhere from a Dudley gig and he looks like he wants to kill. In a menacing, from the looney bin, type of way.

Mr Chemist looks like that I'm sure. War photographer jacket and shades. Just needs a baseball cap facing backwards and rolls of film hanging out of him.

Hector is Paul Macca.

Janer is well, Janer. Can't not see him without the punk hair after his portrait. A carries a plastic bag full of exotic food....

La La reminds me of buildings in Hong Kong. (!).

Can't remember anyone else's wihtout looking back again.

Me = goldfish memory.

I imagine squiggle to look like a dwarf with a big arse

I know that it's probably not true, but I can't get it out of my head.

I imagine Lord Damian to look like a big fucken Canadian with a big beard and a big lumberjack's padded shirt.

Funny you should say that... because it's totally wrong...

But then I imagine you looking something like Wormtongue so... weird eh.

so i was browsing pictures of garbage pail kids (i get nostalgic like that) and I came across something that reminded me of Corey ('s avatar)

sidney_kidney.jpg

garbage pail kids rocked.

I imagine whathappen? looks the exact opposite of her avatar- an immaculately groomed, leggy, Carrie Bradshaw-meets-Paris Hilton type.

Unfortunately I know so darn many people off Thumped or have met them that there's not a lot of folks who I have an imaginary idea of. I'm going to go see who's online and imagine what they look like. Back in a while.

It strikes me Spring that you n' me are not all that dissimilar looks wise (dark hair, big eyes etc) - except I am about 4 dress sizes bigger than you. Boo hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back