What people off thumped look like in your head (what you have never met) (2 Viewers)

Emmm... explain? Je ne comprende pas!

My-Bloody-Valentine-Glider-EP-74962.jpg

isn't it?

you got it straightaway then?

took me ages. In fact, I don't think I saw the exchanging of tongues until buying a Glider t-shirt at the SFX gig some two years after the EP was released.

oh look a sailboat

Yes, straight away... weird the way people see things in different ways isn't it? I never imagined that my avatar was in any way ambiguous - slightly stylised, but vague...?

hmmm,i still cant see a girl in squiggles avatar.mental picture of lord d is an evil crafty type.....apologies if im wrong.
and i just love the grammar in the title of the thread.

Really, she is looking to the left. That is so weird - not you, but the fact that some people can see it and some can't. Hmmm...

Lord D even looks like the crafty (but not, I repeat, not evil) type per his self-portrait.

Ah Lord D, ya know I :heart: ya really.
if i didn't before, the 3,000+ emails and PM's you've sent me over the last few weeks saying as much have me convinced.

mental picture of lord d is an evil crafty type.....apologies if im wrong.
i'm the evillest motherfucker out there. seriously. i'm badass.

Lord D even looks like the crafty (but not, I repeat, not evil) type per his self-portrait.
crafty? really?!?!? i'm hammered in that picture. doesn't crafty imply intelligent, to a degree?

thanks, I thought about it long and hard.
hmmm,i still cant see a girl in squiggles avatar.mental picture of lord d is an evil crafty type.....apologies if im wrong.
and i just love the grammar in the title of the thread.

emmm... what exactly were you thinking that it was?

oops, i've just seen the girl for the first time too. i thought it was two dancing cats.

and i tend to assume people look like their avatars too, which makes mine an odd choice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back