What not to wear. (2 Viewers)

i would agree with you that not all the people wearing a shirt of Burzum are nazis and wear it with the purpose to promote fascism. But they do actually do in two ways. First financially by giving Varg Vikernes money and secondly by telling other people that they like this racist band....and consequently people will read inform thereselve about this band and what they stand for....and come on, i am sure you heard about the new right-wing's strategy about promoting ideas through music...
...what would you think/say about people wearing shirts of and being into ABSURD, LANDSER, SCREWDRIVER, if they only like the music...

What the fuck? You don't think people should be able to inform themselves about this kind of thing? It's their right to know about it and it's their fucking choice if they want to follow it, you moronic hypocrite.

Also, note how much we've discussed burzum in this thread, that was all on account of you, not the guy wearing the tshirt. making a big deal about it is only going to add to the notoriety of burzum.

varg vikernes is an idiot, i saw an interview where he said the elves of middle earth were like jews going round telling everyone what to do. burzum as a musical project is good like but black metallers are a load of nonces. aryan super men my arse they wear make up and ponce about the woods at night wearing studded leather, IS IT ANY WWONDER THEY MEET BUMMERS!!!! and then they stab them saying that they were coming on etc. bollocks! big viking looking fairy boys.

varg vikernes is an idiot, i saw an interview where he said the elves of middle earth were like jews going round telling everyone what to do. burzum as a musical project is good like but black metallers are a load of nonces. aryan super men my arse they wear make up and ponce about the woods at night wearing studded leather, IS IT ANY WWONDER THEY MEET BUMMERS!!!! and then they stab them saying that they were coming on etc. bollocks! big viking looking fairy boys.

You have a very well informed opinion on black metal.

If moshing involved just me and a load of ladies I could understand.
But it's not.
It's loads of blokes, some of them with their top off so you can see their cold, sweaty chests.
They get all touchy feely with each other.
Who the fuck would like that unless they're a total queerbag?
Black Metallers don't mosh.
They brood - like what beer did before you drank it.

Too long; didn't read = Moshspace is for gays.

If moshing involved just me and a load of ladies I could understand.
But it's not.
It's loads of blokes, some of them with their top off so you can see their cold, sweaty chests.
They get all touchy feely with each other.
Who the fuck would like that unless they're a total queerbag?
Black Metallers don't mosh.
They brood - like what beer did before you drank it.

Too long; didn't read = Moshspace is for gays.

I'm sure I've moshed with you at some stage.

I was only messing, I'm a deadly mosher.
I'm not a queerbag though.

Imagine what a pain in the arse it would be being a nazi metaller.
You'd be fucking scarlet if you showed up in an At The Gates tshirt and the German band refused
to play because At The Gates' singer ended up singing for Skitsystem who are allegedly anti racist.

I'm glad I go to gigs where the only rules are:
3) No cans
5) No Burzum, Thin Lizzy, Crass or Pantera tshirts/tattoos
4) No nazis
1) No rules
2) No fights

So i guess wearing my
husker du and limpwrist t shirts by extension makes me gay too.

drats..! just as i was beginning to get into this whole boy/girl thing...

where are trinny and susan when u need em ey?

trinny_sussanah_lead_narrowweb__300x430,0.jpg

probably off somewhere .... telling someone she looks fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back