what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah your voice was dropping in and out. I think I won but all but one of the games last night. By the end nofriendo was scoring well by being a sneaky fuck and hiding near flags.

No joy. Could be my wireless adapter burst itself, or any one of a million fiddly network things that's gone wrong. No Live for me until I sort it out...

Three months since any man on man action of a Thursday night. Surely MW2 will change all that? Well??

Just mute the idiots!

Yeah, was good fun. I'll be on tonight again by the looks of things.

chorus ntl went down on me in the non-good sense just as I was about to join in last night,
count me in for future tactical engagements

After being utter shit for two hours I went and finished the last game with 19 kills and 4 deaths. I might retire from MW2 now, I'll never better that.

So has everyone ranked up enough to be able to play ground war in a party tonight?

Herself is away so I'll be on early till late. Wouldn't mind trying the spec ops early if anyone is around.

Also gamesnash haven't sent L4D2 yet, that's the end of that experiment.

So has everyone ranked up enough to be able to play ground war in a party tonight?

Herself is away so I'll be on early till late. Wouldn't mind trying the spec ops early if anyone is around.

Also gamesnash haven't sent L4D2 yet, that's the end of that experiment.

what level do you have to be ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back