what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just one week of gayness out of MW2? Very dissapointing. Made it up to Master Sargent on my own last night and got the 'Omnipitent' title, very happy with that.

L4D2 just popped in my letterbox too! Dave/James I hope you'll be keeping up the fine L4D tradition of setting each other on fire instead of the zombies?

so nobody else bothered with the MW2 single player then?

will try to get some quality L4D2 time in tonight

Yeah I enjoyed the SP, seemed a bit easier than COD4 on hardened, certainly didn't find myself stuck like I did with the big wheel level. I still have nighmares about that. Extremely well put togther, and it's obviously the gaming equivilant of a hollywood blockbuster, but I didn't love it. The MP is stupidly addictive though.

I'm sat here waiting for a man from Sky to install a HD+ box, I doubt I'll be L4D2ing tonight when herself returns from Paris. On the upside it gives me a clear run at it for the rest of the day!

I'll probably be around for some gaming later. Dunno if I'll be getting L4D2 as the original didn't really do it for me. But any COD or FIFA and I'm there.

Holy shit L4D2 is INCREDIBLE. Myself and citysickness just had about three and a half hours on it. It seems much harder than the first, we were playing on normal and getting battered.

Thursday. Beer. Zombies. Whos in?

sorry about that lads, the same thing was happening last week. I just kept getting booted from loads of games/couldnt start any etc.

Anyway, reckon I have it sorted now. Its seems the PPPoe settings were wiped after the xbox was repaired

Anyone up for anything this afternoon? You're not going to be going out in that shitty weather, surely.

Tons of footy on today though! I'll be in for some FIFA or MW2 maybe? I'd really like some 2v2 FIFA if pos. After 8.

3575648745_9425aca53d_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back