what night for Xbox live gayness? (2 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That own goal is up there as one of the greatest moments to have ever graced xbox live.

Amazing.

And Dave I looked up the rules, they are the same at BF 2's, looks like we were both kinda right.

In Battlefield 2, players are divided into two opposing sides (which armies they represent is dependent upon the map). There are two key concepts in Battlefield 2: tickets and control points. Tickets represent an army's ability to reinforce their position on the battlefield; each team has only a limited supply of tickets, and each casualty on the battlefield reduces the number of available tickets. Control points represent key points on the map, and are represented by flags. Control points are Battlefield 2's spawn points, and one side possessing a significant majority of the control points puts pressure on the opposing side, resulting in a steady loss of tickets for the pressured side, regardless of casualties. A round ends when one team's tickets fall to zero, the round's timer ends, or if at any point a side holds no control points, and has no soldiers alive on the battlefield (meaning the side no longer has any effective presence on the battlefield).

I don't think I'm around this Thursday, so you'll be missing out on some comedy fouls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back